whaleman takes the stage

Whaleman

Commander
Jan 1, 2016
55
90
110
RSI Handle
whaleman
Where you from stranger?
The oceans have no borders, but I stick to the coasts of Sweden when I have to be near land.


What drew you to Star Citizen?

Space Whales. And I will keep on asking for the until I get them!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Xenobiology, bounty hunting (especially if you can go after trophy hunters), teamworking and having fun in general.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Shadowgate

What other games do you play?
Mostly RPGs and space operas (i.e. Mass Effect)

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I blame MzHartz

Picard or Kirk?
Janeway


Hi all! Whaleman here, seen as LordWhaleman on twitch and twitter because some kid stole my nick as of 20+ years back... IT'S MINE LITTLE CUB, GIVE IT BACK!!! Though it's usually enough just to call me "whale". I make up about 10% of Baior's moderator team on twitch, with MzHartz being the remaining 90%.... calculating by effort put in that is, by mass it's probably inverted. But we do make sure the chat stays.... worthy of TEST.

I am a population ecologist specialised on marine mammals, but at the moment I'm on a sick leave for general fatigue that got heckofa lot worse after getting thrown 7 meters (20ish feet) off of my bike by a caravan out of control. Hoping to get back and finishing my almost complete thesis so I can become Dr. Whale, but I'm still a mad scientist even without that title.

I feel a certain allure to streaming, but my upload currently is not cut for it, 1MBit just doesn't do it, but next year I will hopefully get 100/100 through fiber, so it might change. Until then I live and learn and do whatever I can do with my limited upload, which includes music videos and wallpapers as of a few weeks back. Have a look and don't hesitate to let me know what you think.

Everybody Wants to be an Astronaut music video
Fire Your Guns music video
Oil paint screenshot wallpapers
 

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
2,341
5,154
2,930
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to the family whaleman!!! I too am a fervent believer of spacewhales and think CR should put them in the game XD
 

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
652
1,856
450
RSI Handle
MzHartz
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I blame MzHartz
Bhuahahahahahaha!!! My evil plan is working!

Really though, I'm happy you finally joined. Welcome!
 

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
20,862
73,607
3,160
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Welcome to TEST squadron. May your space whales be plentiful and rideable.
 

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
4,209
8,451
2,920
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! One way or another, we will have at least 1 Whaleman in space!
 

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
398
235
2,350
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
OMG took you forever! Glad to have you.
 

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
1,375
5,115
2,900
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
I KNEW I wasn't the only one, but I never wanted to say anything for fear of being called crazy!! The space whales frequently call to me at night!!(and I really don't care if people think I'm crazy!)If anyone can find them, it'll be a TESTIE!! Welcome aboard!!
 
Forgot your password?