What have I done?

scubanarc

Lieutenant
Feb 2, 2014
RSI Handle
scubanarc
Hey guys, I just signed up with TEST. Been following SC for a while now, pledged a few times, finally decided to join an org. I like to drink and play, so TEST is a natural fit. Hoping I can get a standard issue Aurora out of the deal, too :)

Where you from stranger?
Southern Oregon. Spent some time in Corvallis while I went to OSU (Go Beavs!). Lived in Hawai'i on the Big Island to teach scuba for a while. Now I'm in S. Oregon working from home.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Mostly the Freelancer tie in. That, and Occulus Rift support. Long term plan this year is to build a 2DOF motion platform before the game releases.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
S42 should be fun, and I think smuggling will be rewarding. I'm excited about the Occulus Rift support, too.

What was the first game you remember playing?
It was one of the following: Zork, Oregon Trail, Swiss Family Robinson, Tradewars, Legend of the Red Dragon, or Kings Quest.

What other games do you play?
Currently losing lots of time in Outerra, and considering joining a friends Rust server.

Picard or Kirk?
That's a tough one, they are both awesome. Strictly in character, I suppose Kirk, but in real life I'd be more honored to meet Picard.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST! Glad to have you aboard!

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Awesome of you to join us! Welcome! A THOUSAND WELCOMES!

Jumanx.

Captain
Nov 26, 2013
RSI Handle
Jumanx
Welcome! You will need more than 1 standard issue aurora with all the ramming-oriented formations that we have planned

Forgot your password?