What the heck did I do?

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
this place had rotts and goldens. The Rotts were thieves...trying to pick my pocket every time I got close. The goldens were just lovable balls of fluff
Haha yeah they like to steal shoes etc but they are stupid smart to i remember when i was young one of our rotts would open her kennel and then open doors to get around haha.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Haha yeah they like to steal shoes etc but they are stupid smart to i remember when i was young one of our rotts would open her kennel and then open doors to get around haha.
my flat coat learned how to open doors in my parents house. they had level style door handles. Once she figured it out, no room was out of reach

Reactions: Bambooza and Deroth

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
my flat coat learned how to open doors in my parents house. they had level style door handles. Once she figured it out, no room was out of reach
lol try rounded handles to this day i still dont understand how. we nicknamed her the escape artist and she became a house dog till she passed

Reactions: Bambooza and Deroth

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Woof Woof!!

As an aside, love the truck. I love trucks shame I live in the UK where there are no trucks. Well, no real trucks anyway :(

Reactions: Deroth and Bambooza
Forgot your password?