What up.

Where you from stranger?
San Diego
What drew you to Star Citizen?
Are you shitting me? immersive space sim choose your own adventure, could only be better if it had tits and shuriken. also Corwin from the artemis rp told me about the game and im hooked.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Trading, Exploration, and trying to manipulate the ingame economy.
What was the first game you remember playing?
pokemon, but first "real" game would be the mech warrior games
What other games do you play?
Artemis space ship bridge sim, titanfall, warframe, used to be a general in the Planetside 2 clan tt6 but I quit.
Picard or Kirk?
I like both but I gotta say kirk.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
"Are you shitting me? immersive space sim choose your own adventure, could only be better if it had tits and shuriken. also Corwin from the artemis rp told me about the game and im hooked."

LOL too true man!
Welcome to TEST

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Trading, Exploration, and trying to manipulate the ingame economy.
Since a Pyramid Scheme and all sorts of of unethical business practices were "successful business ventures" in EVE, maybe we can take lessons from real life to be successful at star citizen. The question is, do we start StarCitizen ENRON and make a utility or service into a tradable commodity, then make gambles on future incomes and cook our accounting books OR do we go all Bernie Madoff and legit do investments for a while for people in Imperium to build reputation before we turn it into a giant Ponzi scheme and make off like bandits?

"Are you shitting me? immersive space sim choose your own adventure, could only be better if it had tits and shuriken. also Corwin from the artemis rp told me about the game and im hooked."

LOL too true man!
Welcome to TEST
I heard the Grand Admiral package came with threee Silicone RealSkin Boobies, that the Wing Commander pack came with over 20 pounds of pussy and ass [NSFW], and The Completionist Package included a real woman [NSFW].

Reactions: BluChew
Forgot your password?