Whats your favorite Star Citizen Gadget

ColdDog

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
FatalisSmilodon
I'm not too much on posting threads but today I received a TrackIr and took it for a test drive in AC. Wow, its fun being able to keep your eye on the target and I was really impressed. I never heard of the TrackIr until recently so I wanted to ask the test community what their favorite SC gadget is since I am new to the flight\space sim. Let us know what other cool gadgets are out there.

Right now I'm playing AC with the TrackIr 5, VoiceAttack 1.5.6, mouse and keyboard. My playing experience has gone from mediocre to fun. Everything seems to work well out of the box.

CD

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
I've been wanting to try out TrackIR, seems like it'd be super helpful. Waiting until there's a little more to the game before dropping money on it, though. Sadly, I do not have any interesting gadgets, I just fly on my Logitech 3D pro.

Texelis

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Texelis
That's pretty much the gadget list you've got right there, minus a HOTAS... maybe a webcam for streaming. Like you I'm running TrackIR and VA, both awesome. My head tracked aiming is in need of major work; I tend to lock the gimbaled weapons and use TrackIR for viewing only.

oh, I guess Oculus Rift would be in there too... on my long list of future purchases

Forgot your password?