When far to much Jim Beam meets a space sim!

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Question, what was the weapon you were sniping with? It looks crazy familiar, but for the life of me I'm drawing a blank. Great job on your adventures my friend.
Thanks for the nod Bro! :like:
P6 rifle is my personal favorite. 8 rounds per mag and good range with X8 or X16 optic. Only sniper I don't sell when I find them :o7:

Sky Captain

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
RSI Handle
TheSkyCaptain
Jim Beam, nice! I was bored on a recent airline layover in the Nashville, Tennessee airport when I happened to find a local Tennesse whiskey shop at the airport and acquired a bottle of George Dickel ..... Gotta love airports with liquor stores selling local vintages! Taking it home, that bottle is now looking a fair bit emptier... :-) For whiskey/bourbon drinkers out there, try a drink with 2 shots of your favorite whiskey/bourbon + 1 shot Frangelico + 1 shot Creme de Cacao all on ice. Wow! Yummy! A local bartender introduced me to that. It improves SC piloting skills. Thank me later. Cheers!

Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
It's threads like this that make me think I should drink more whiskey.

(real whiskey like scotch) ;)

:D

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

NomadicHavoc

Captain
Donor
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
Jim Beam, nice! I was bored on a recent airline layover in the Nashville, Tennessee airport when I happened to find a local Tennesse whiskey shop at the airport and acquired a bottle of George Dickel ..... Gotta love airports with liquor stores selling local vintages! Taking it home, that bottle is now looking a fair bit emptier... :-) For whiskey/bourbon drinkers out there, try a drink with 2 shots of your favorite whiskey/bourbon + 1 shot Frangelico + 1 shot Creme de Cacao all on ice. Wow! Yummy! A local bartender introduced me to that. It improves SC piloting skills. Thank me later. Cheers!
Your neighborhood SC po-po wants to see your license and registration!
1726708893115.jpeg

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?