When you wake up after a TEST party and are too scared to move.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I prefer to call it a "Permanent Loan". Harvesting sounds sinister, and can we work out a way of only borrowing 50% of each liver? It can regenerate from as little as 25% so hopefully it should be a process both halves can recover from...?

EDIT - ZOMG it's actually a thing!

So no carving?
Hahaha, let the sharing being.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I prefer to call it a "Permanent Loan". Harvesting sounds sinister, and can we work out a way of only borrowing 50% of each liver? It can regenerate from as little as 25% so hopefully it should be a process both halves can recover from...?

EDIT - ZOMG it's actually a thing!

Did you just come up with a way to make it a self regenerating inventory? THAT'S GENIUS!

Actually we could just 3d print liver cells, I mean it's something like 914 years past when we started doing 3d printed body parts, but it doesn't sound quite as fun.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Ugh... Butuz, we don't expect you to have that kind of taste, I mean a complete lattex suite and wake up in a bed with another man... Just remember us this think at the next 890j Party...
I'm honestly surprised you're the only one who commented on it. I always figured @BUTUZ would be more likely to wake up in a room filled with high-class call girls.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I'm honestly surprised you're the only one who commented on it. I always figured @BUTUZ would be more likely to wake up in a room filled with high-class call girls.

So did I!!!

But apparently, if it fits, it sits!

:o

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Doesn't matter, had sex. I mean, if he's getting laid, he's getting laid. Man, woman, sheep, lovebot. *Shrug*
So did I!!!

But apparently, if it fits, it sits!

:o
Hahhaha. Ye ol' perch and rotate.

Reactions: Vavrik and Bambooza

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Doesn't matter, had sex. I mean, if he's getting laid, he's getting laid. Man, woman, sheep, lovebot. *Shrug*

Hahhaha. Ye ol' perch and rotate.
Can't fault this logic. Then again it does remind me of the realization that if you use lambskin condoms then it would be like being inside a sheep inside your partner.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Can't fault this logic. Then again it does remind me of the realization that if you use lambskin condoms then it would be like being inside a sheep inside your partner.
Well at least nobody thought of sheep lined buffalo skin condoms. Uh, please tell me nobody thought of them...

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Damn, 2 fetishes at once....
Well at least nobody thought of sheep lined buffalo skin condoms. Uh, please tell me nobody thought of them...
Not until now. Dirty old man you are. Ha

Reactions: Vavrik and Bambooza
Forgot your password?