Where will we drain our TEST tubes?

Mylum

Rear Admiral
Apr 19, 2014
RSI Handle
My-lum
I'm back from a long slumber, keeping an eye on Star Citizen from time to time. But with the FPS portion coming in the form of Star Marine, I've had to awaken. The first thing on my mind is, where are the drinks? So as everyone should know by now there are bars in the game, and I personally think as more locations come available (assuming they have bars like the one on ArcCorp) we should establish a primary pub of our own. That way TEST pilots know exactly where to go in order to increase their chances of finding halfway decent crew-mates they can halfway trust, and to enjoy some drinks!

Expanse Liquor.gif

Mylum

Rear Admiral
Apr 19, 2014
RSI Handle
My-lum
Welcome back.
Thanks!

TEST BAR BEST BAR?

Building on this a little there's in theory going to be a limited number of player owned stations in the game - I propose we name that inevitable bar-deck on ours 'The Crashed Aurora' ?

à la Alestorm:

And if that is true, then we definitely need an entire floor that's a huge pub. Besides, there is no way the 2nd largest corp won't own one of those stations.

Mylum

Rear Admiral
Apr 19, 2014
RSI Handle
My-lum
I agree that our resident ship should be this dive bar's trusty mascot! What about "The Rusty Aurora" ?
Engage wild speculation/fantasy thread
I like it! There is a club in Guam called "The G-Spot" so next to The Rusty Aurora we can have a ...club... called "The Zero-G-Spot"

Welcome home @Mylum
Thank you, thank you!

Last edited:

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Test tube, Best tube.
With player housing possibly coming, we could name a place the "Test Tube" and have a hangout we can gather in.

Forgot your password?