Where's the pub..?

Silk

Ensign
Aug 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Silk_uk
Hello!

Somebody said that beer would be available around here, but I can't find the pub. Can anyone direct me?

You guys sound like my kind of people. I can absolute guarantee that I will perform below expectations at every given opportunity, which is why you should recruit me now, without further delay!

Handle: Silk_uk
Steam: Silkeh

Where you from stranger?

Somewhere roughly around the middle of the UK, near a field

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Getting bored of gaming in general, but this one looks to offer something fresh and exciting! I miss the days of yore when I could spend endless hours getting lost in a game with friends.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I can't deny that I like blowing shit up. Can it be shot? Yes? Shoot it. No? Shoot it anyway. True story: was playing Rust with my friend, and I got busy cooking some chicken in our fire. Then some naked dude walks up and STEALS my chicken! My mate is quite passive and advising I "leave it" but NOBODY STEALS MY CHICKEN! So I went after him, with my Rock8000(tm) and proceeded to get thoroughly trounced. I may have even hit myself with my rock, which shouldn't even be possible in the game. This is all thanks to the power of BEER!

What was the first game you remember playing?
Birth Simulator 1977. Or alternatively, space invaders with my Dad on the Atari 2600.

What other games do you play?
I like to play with my cats using straws and laces. I also have a filthy habit of playing WoW occasionally, Secret World, Guild Wars 2, Starcraft 2 and umm.. Rust. And TF2. And hundreds of others I guess.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard, obviously. Though I would rather vote Janeway (minority vote but oh well!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Walex

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

I think they should offer a 12 step program for WoW

Reactions: Silk

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
What was the first game you remember playing?
Birth Simulator 1977. Or alternatively, space invaders with my Dad on the Atari 2600.
I've been working for an idea for the future of teaching sex ed/birth control to the current generation of teenagers. Problem is they like all the integrated technology. I think you've just given me an idea. A game even more horrifying than Five Nights at Freddy's and the Silent Hills P.T. combined together!

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to TEST! Ignore all the fools, the beer was a trap and not available anywhere near here. Now that you are here however lets strap you to a aurora and shoot it at an enemy Idris!

Forgot your password?