Whoops forgot to introduce myself

Sanenomore

Grand Admiral
Apr 13, 2016
RSI Handle
SaneNoMore
Apparently I forgot to finish my forum sign up and introduce myself so here goes :)

I am SaneNoMore, a 45yr old bearded guy from Washington State (Ellensburg) who backed Star Citizen over 2 years ago and still I'm excited about it.

I'm most looking forward to splitting off with fellow Test members to explore the unknown in my Carrack and fending off Pirates and Vanduul in my Sabre. I've been gaming since the beginning (my first game was really one of the first games (pong) and space games have always been one of my favorites.

I joined Test because well, shouldnt everyone join Test? Also I had high hopes of joining the stream-team, but unfortunately living out in the country has its drawbacks such as 1mb upload speeds that prevent me from streaming in any decent quality.

Currently I pass the time with SC Alpha and not really anything else. Thanks for having me around and hope to see you in the game.... oh.. and ... Picard for sure.

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
YES! MORE BEARDS! We always need more bearded gents. Well, it's nice to have you here Sane! Sorry your streaming endeavors didn't work out, I feel you on the internet situation. I live in the sticks of Maine, so we have very limited options here for... well.. everything!

If you ever feel like joining us on Discord (our VOIP/voice chat) just follow the steps from this page here:
http://wiki.testsquadron.com/

Bruzdawg

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruzr
Hello and welcome you old bearded Carrack Picard pong playing Northwesterner!! I too share nearly all those qualities (it's a fu-man stash, and I live 1500 miles to your east tho) :D

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Beard, Carrack, and Sabre.... Check. Welcome to test you have the "I like to explore while drinking a crafted IPA; but can dogfight with the kids when drinking a heffe".

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Sanenomore

Grand Admiral
Apr 13, 2016
RSI Handle
SaneNoMore
Thanks to everyone who's been so welcoming.. from the forums to Discord and Twitch. I can't tell you how good it felt to be treated so warmly.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?