Why do Women wear make up and perfume ?

Naruw

Grand Admiral
Aug 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Naruw
because they are ugly and smell bad!
Hello
I'm Naruw and I'm new, Im a fine connoisseur of middle school children's jokes, as seen above. My eight year old told me that one the other day..oh how his pov will change!

anyway, I have been on the fence about joining any other orgs then I saw the interview on Boredgamers and I was sold, lock stock and barrel. My kind of place and I'm excited to be here!

Naruw

(in Deutsche)
weil sie hässlich und schlecht riechen !
hallo
Ich bin Naruw und ich bin neu , ich bin eine feine Kenner der Witze der Mittelschule für Kinder , wie oben zu sehen . Meine acht Jahre alte hat mir gesagt, dass man die anderen day..oh wie seine pov wird sich ändern !

trotzdem habe ich auf dem Zaun über den Beitritt zu einem der anderen Orgs dahin sah ich das Interview auf Boredgamers und ich wurde verkauft , Schloss und Bogen . Meine Art von Hotel, und ich freue mich , hier zu sein !

Naruw

Myre

Pit Crew
Staff member
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Myre
Welcome aboard! Glad to see all these new faces, Montoya your'e a celebrity now!

Hop on down to our Mumble server:
address: mumble.testsquadron.com
port: 64738

If talk isn't your thing though, you can always get the Pidgin desktop client to 24hr RSI (Official IRC) chat!
We've also got an active subreddit which is kinda being phased out by our newsblog.

See you around!

Naruw

Grand Admiral
Aug 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Naruw
a little about me
1) I dont read directions until its to late, you only need look at my Ikea furniture for confirmation of this.
2) I live in San Diego CA, USA.
3) I was drawn to SC by Chris enigmatic pitch video and my storied history playing games like wing commander and Moo2 ect. Ive always loved space sims. I studied Stellar Cartography in University and I even used to work at a NASA facility, yes I am a huge nerd!
4) Im looking to do just about all SC has to offer, I have more ships then is practical because i want to do everything!
5) Number munches maybe pong.....
6) i currently play WoW (world of warships), Dota 2 and just started playing skyforge.
7) I was in a org that folded about 6months ago then i was going to wait until the game came out to join another, then I watched Boredgamers interview with Montoya and my worries about joining a large org were washed away.
8) Picard 100%

Reactions: Harkuno

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Welcome to TEST Squardon! Beers in the fridge, if mumble isn't your thing there's always a good hangout in org chat too. I look forward to swapping childish jokes with you soon.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
Testoclesius raptoris? Welcome :D

Reactions: BadBestFriend

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to test!

The question is not why do women wear makeup and perfume; but WHO had the balls to suggest that women wear make-up and perfume.

"Hey baby.... your lips are kinda dull. Put some color on it. And you smell like scat... smell like roses"

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
because they are ugly and smell bad!
(in Deutsche)
weil sie hässlich und schlecht riechen !
hallo
Ich bin Naruw und ich bin neu , ich bin eine feine Kenner der Witze der Mittelschule für Kinder , wie oben zu sehen . Meine acht Jahre alte hat mir gesagt, dass man die anderen day..oh wie seine pov wird sich ändern !

trotzdem habe ich auf dem Zaun über den Beitritt zu einem der anderen Orgs dahin sah ich das Interview auf Boredgamers und ich wurde verkauft , Schloss und Bogen . Meine Art von Hotel, und ich freue mich , hier zu sein !

Naruw
XD

sooo funny! all these mistakes!

well anyway welkome fellow testie

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! In answer to your questions... there are things that men was not to know.

Forgot your password?