Will insurance claim replenish missiles, projectiles, and fuel at launch?

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
Just thought I get some Test opinions on this. Right now missiles, projectiles, and fuel are all conveniently stocked up for you on an insurance claim.
So it seems like everything is free. Do you think this will continue at launch?

I realize there are wait times on claims, but what is stopping some guy with 10 of the same ship to take advantage of this? So if you had 10 Polaris, after you spent your missiles, why pay for them? Just claim it and take a different one out.

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
Ship insurance covers the hull, not consumables or modifications. There has been some discussion about additional insurance for freight etc. but at the moment there’s nothing that I can think of which details the design in any depth.

Sayora

Grand Admiral
Donor
Oct 23, 2018
RSI Handle
Sayora
Well from my understanding when you claim a ship you get it "from the factory status" which to me seems to include missiles and fuel. But also when you claim everything about the older ship then becomes the insurance company's property. So they may come and take anything your holding from the old ship.

Reactions: Bambooza and Scape

Scape

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 2, 2019
RSI Handle
Scape_TEST
Nothing in stone yet but id be surprised if there wasnt a Tier system with different levels of insurance. Premium may include loadout too, im not sure where on the roadmap insurance is even being looked at???

Reactions: Ammorn and Bambooza
Forgot your password?