Will it make it?

Denerius

Admiral
May 17, 2019
RSI Handle
Deneriuss
As I am new I know I should not probably be the one to say this, however, what is the games purpose? In one word, entertainment. That is the sole purpose for anything that is used for recreation. That being said, look at what is happening with it in it's current state. Is it not entertaining? Have we not a community surrounding it? Do we not have videos in which bugs and other unfortunate mishaps have us laughing our respective asses off? Well we do. Is that not entertainment? So even in it's current form it is success. If it makes it to its end state, hell, even better, but if it doesn't? So what, it will be one hell of a ride. And isn't then journey one of the best parts? Enjoy it for what it is. See you out there.

-Den

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
As I am new I know I should not probably be the one to say this
Why not? We are all 'new' here and we all have the same and equal right to our views and opinions.
Great post btw..... Well stated.

Hunting bugs is more fun than hunting Ai pirates..
Heck, I enjoy it. Hence, Evocati. hehehehe

--- I am currently having more fun and enjoyment with SC as it is than any other 'Space Sim' that I have ever played.
And I have played a lot of them over the years.
Elite-First Frontier, Wing Commander 3 and Freelancer were the 3 best prior to this.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Why not? We are all 'new' here and we all have the same and equal right to our views and opinions.
Great post btw..... Well stated.

Heck, I enjoy it. Hence, Evocati. hehehehe

--- I am currently having more fun and enjoyment with SC as it is than any other 'Space Sim' that I have ever played.
And I have played a lot of them over the years.
Elite-First Frontier, Wing Commander 3 and Freelancer were the 3 best prior to this.
Yeah we do have a lot fun in 🥑 even if it is a lot of work and repetition I love it and the knowledge that every new bug or every one you can confirm, is one step closer to next step.
CHEERS! 🍺 🍻

Forgot your password?