Wing Commander package!!

Gunny_8P

Captain
Jul 16, 2015
RSI Handle
Gunny_8P
Okay, so I am just testing the waters here and hoping some of you can shed some light on this for me.

I am thinking of buying the wing commander pack so I can get just a few of the ships I want. The thing is I would want to sell the other ships so I can get some of the investment back. My questions are:

(1) When you buy the ships in the pack do the have LTI individually? Or is it just an account thing?
(so if i were to trade them out would the LTI go with each ship)
(2) Are the ships in the pack gift able like the ships are when you buy them individually?

(3) Is anyone here after a ship they would like to get their hands on at a decent price from a
Fellow Testie? =)

If anyone here has info. about this I would be grateful for the help. Thank You

8P

Gunny_8P

Captain
Jul 16, 2015
RSI Handle
Gunny_8P
damn, I might do it anyway and then try to get some money back later on when the game comes out.

I would sell all of it besides one idris and the retaliator probably.

Thank you for the reply

bcmsemo

Rear Admiral
Donor
Jul 27, 2014
RSI Handle
darkbcm
You can use upgrades on the ships within the package from what I understand. So you could really end up with whatever you want

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
You can use upgrades on the ships within the package from what I understand. So you could really end up with whatever you want
But he won't be able to sell off or melt any of the extra ships that he doesn't want in the package

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
But he won't be able to sell off or melt any of the extra ships that he doesn't want in the package
That is correct. The package as a whole would be meltable and giftable. The ships would individually have LTI such that selling them later in-game would result in the buyer having an LTI ship. Ships purchased outside the pack would have their own insurance associated with however they were purchased.

damn, I might do it anyway and then try to get some money back later on when the game comes out.

I would sell all of it besides one idris and the retaliator probably.
If you decide to do so let me know. I would be potentially interested in the Carrack, the other Idris, the Connie Phoenix, and the Freelancer MIS. Mostly depending on how I sit at that point in time.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
If you do seperate and sell, o would be interested in a few ships auch as freelancer max, the xian khatu al, and maybe a few others. Split on the redeemer and aquila...

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Hmmm wish we could get more information on this sort of thing, or if CIG would allow breaking up the package. Maybe like breakup the package but then its limitted in some degree etc..

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
These discussions and temptations are EXACTLY why I went dark on comms and all things Star Citizen for a while.

You got me looking at the ship packages again... Bastards. I love you.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
... Now I'm looking at the packages... Must. Resist. Buying. Everything.
when you get the mustangs you also get all 5 models too !!

CIG is going to let us break up the package...on PU launch day. ;)
But you know what, they will all have LTI and if you buy all the upgrades for the things you do not want, you could pull off a successful business/investment.

Forgot your password?