With 2015 Behind Us and 2016 Ahead - Reflections

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
2015 was a good year for TEST.

We grew in more than just numbers; but in the strength of our community. Every week, I greet 10-20 new members on Discord or our forums. Every one of you has something entertaining and unique to say. Over my last 2 years in TEST, I have played games with countless numbers of you. We've laughed and had amazing times. But it wasn't until 2015 that I really felt I really made friends in TEST. I can now honestly say, even though I've never met any of you face-to-face (hope to change that at CitCon), you are my friends and I am glad to spend time with you.

So thank you, TEST Squadron.

Looking ahead to 2016.

2016 is going to be even bigger for TEST. We can naturally assume people will keep joining us and we will make even more friends. There are some fantastic looking games coming out, which I hope to spend innumerable hours enjoying with you. And that's not even counting Star Citizen. We're going to start hosting gaming days/nights again. So get your mice dusted off and prepare to install some f2p games. I still remember the few times we got 20 TESTies on a TF2 server and played all day. Epic.
We're also going to start generating more content. Videos, podcasts, pictures, dankmemes, propaganda, game events. We are even talking about organizing some charity events. We want to give you, the individual TESTie, the opportunities for a great time AND continue to spread the good word of TEST to other.

People may ask: "But Frisbee-senpai, how do I get involved?"
Simple. Visit the forums. Join us on Discord. Subscribe to TEST on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. And simply ask the questions: How can I help TEST?

I wish you all the best 2016 possible. May your beer mugs be filled with the tears of our enemies.
Hail Montoya.

Forgot your password?