Working in my Hanger

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Wait, you can move ships around? Have I been that drunk?
Oh yes! My primary hangar activity is doing laps around my Aquila in my Greycat. The Merlin sits in front of the Aquila for some reason, and I frequently send it flying across the hangar if I hit it with the Greycat. And now, I have inspiration for my next experiment: I will attempt to shove a Merlin into the cargo hold of a Freelancer Max. There may be some overhang. I will deal with that using rope.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
If you have a Cat PTV you can ram the smaller ships in your hanger to move them. The larges I have gotten movement from is my super hornet.

You can also use the buggy as a jack stand so you can clean the bottom of the skids on your connie.

Oh yes! My primary hangar activity is doing laps around my Aquila in my Greycat. The Merlin sits in front of the Aquila for some reason, and I frequently send it flying across the hangar if I hit it with the Greycat. And now, I have inspiration for my next experiment: I will attempt to shove a Merlin into the cargo hold of a Freelancer Max. There may be some overhang. I will deal with that using rope.
I have a greycat. Yay! I'm going to start playing crash to pass as soon as I'm done stupid work. And playing with my baby. And playing with my wife. And prepping my uniform for work. And making lunch for tomorrow. And making dinner. And.....I'll probably play with this on the weekend.

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
If you have a Cat PTV you can ram the smaller ships in your hanger to move them. The larges I have gotten movement from is my super hornet.

You can also use the buggy as a jack stand so you can clean the bottom of the skids on your connie.

How did you do that! My landing gear is absolutely FILTHY!:eek:

Reactions: Blind Owl

Unshaven

Commander
May 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Unshaven

That's the coolest thing I've seen all day.

I wonder if this trick can be used offensively? I.E. land your Connie on top of another ship then open and close the cargo door, hammering it until said ship explodes?

The "Marctek Manueuver" or just "I really Marctek'd the @#$@ out that ship"

Forgot your password?