WTB an IDRIS-M/P

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Just BTW- Idris Ps are pretty much impossible to sell - you can't gift any ships over 1000 USD. You'd have to sell an account, which is against CIG's Terms of Service, and at a decently high risk of getting suspended/banned.

And Idris-M's are REALLY expensive (like 4000 USD average expensive.) because there were only 100 Idris M's sold.

Reactions: Trogdor

Trogdor

Admiral
Donor
Dec 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Trogdortheburninator
Just BTW- Idris Ps are pretty much impossible to sell - you can't gift any ships over 1000 USD. You'd have to sell an account, which is against CIG's Terms of Service, and at a decently high risk of getting suspended/banned.

And Idris-M's are REALLY expensive (like 4000 USD average expensive.) because there were only 100 Idris M's sold.

Holy poop storm thanks for the heads up

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
You are welcome to be crew member aboard the CSS Herpes or the CSS Chlamydia.

*Names pending for the P and M respectively.

Kratok

Lieutenant
Dec 20, 2014
RSI Handle
Kratok

Hmm are you sure? I definitely have the option to gift my idris. (not that I want to)

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Hmm are you sure? I definitely have the option to gift my idris. (not that I want to)
No you don't! Calling you out. Prove it by gifting it to me.. and then I'll gift it right back... ;)

Obviously kidding.

But to the Burninator make sure you check out reddit starcitizen trades subreddit... might luck out. Was able to pick up some Omega codes awhile back that way.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
It has the gift option (unless you bought with store credit), but an error will come up because CIG doesn't allow 1000 USD + gifts.

I surf the grey market subreddit a lot, believe me a BUNCH of people would love to sell of Idris-Ps.

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Grey-market okay.
Black-market bad.

Hopefully the Idris sale will come soon so you can buy one direct from CIG :)

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Talked to the support and the said there will be a future sail no fate listed yet.
Would you be willing to repost that on here? I already own an Idris as of the last sale, but every time I asked CS or Ben about an Idris sale in the past, they would just tell me nondescript things like, "Can't say for sure at this time if they'll ever come back."

They're crafty ones over at CIG. ;)

grantbebop

Vice Admiral
Donor
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Todd 'Maniac' Marshall

Would you be willing to repost that on here? I already own an Idris as of the last sale, but every time I asked CS or Ben about an Idris sale in the past, they would just tell me nondescript things like, "Can't say for sure at this time if they'll ever come back."

They're crafty ones over at CIG. ;)
I just hope that the next Jav sale is a definite. I was told my CS that there will be one. But they are very vague.

Kratok

Lieutenant
Dec 20, 2014
RSI Handle
Kratok
No you don't! Calling you out. Prove it by gifting it to me.. and then I'll gift it right back... ;)

Obviously kidding.

But to the Burninator make sure you check out reddit starcitizen trades subreddit... might luck out. Was able to pick up some Omega codes awhile back that way.
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Trogdor

Admiral
Donor
Dec 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Trogdortheburninator
Wow guys yeah hold on let me grab what they said.

"It's possible that we'll sell the Idris again in the future, but I don't have any ETA for it at this time."

I take that they will do it again 2 years till release i see them definitely doing it again.

Overlord

Captain
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
OVERLORD_COOPER
I would stay away from any market that isn't strictly RSI > scams are always a danger. Besides, they will release more Idris in future - just be quick on that purchase button!

Kratok

Lieutenant
Dec 20, 2014
RSI Handle
Kratok
Bro... I checked out my hanger and saw the Idris. Couldn't gift it back because that would be the equivalent of re-giving a wedding present back... and I can't do that ;)
I feel you

Forgot your password?