[WTB] CitizenCon 2949 Digital Goodies Pack

Ancyker

Lieutenant
Mar 11, 2022
RSI Handle
Ancyker
Looking for the CitizenCon 2949 (2019) Digital Goodies Pack (originally $15).

Also looking for the Hammerhead 2949 BIS ship, preferably as a CCU/upgrade from something similarly priced.

I am in the Discord (same name).

Last edited:

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
@Ancyker I have a few heartseeker CCU at cost. I'll check later today from what and post here.

edit : there in my BB
1647222056196.png

Also if you are considering LTI ships, and are ready to have them through upgrades, you should stock up a few hoverbike LTI now (sale ends tomorrow) and use them for later as you get the CCU optimised path you want.
Unless you meant that for the 2949 only.

I have a few 2949 ships I'm still undecided to keep or not. I'm in the process of assessing all my assets in hangar on all my account. I'll let you know if I want to get rid of them.

Last edited:

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer
@Doyzer @Ancyker is probably one of our most active member on Discord ;) Has my vounching.

This shows again there are lots of ppl active only on forums and some others only on discord, and fewer active on both.

She was discussing that citcon pack on discord before coming here.
Sounds good, Shouldn't take long to find the items she needs.

Reactions: vahadar

Ancyker

Lieutenant
Mar 11, 2022
RSI Handle
Ancyker
@Ancyker I have a few heartseeker CCU at cost. I'll check later today from what and post here.

edit : there in my BB
View attachment 22576

Also if you are considering LTI ships, and are ready to have them through upgrades, you should stock up a few hoverbike LTI now (sale ends tomorrow) and use them for later as you get the CCU optimised path you want.
Unless you meant that for the 2949 only.

I have a few 2949 ships I'm still undecided to keep or not. I'm in the process of assessing all my assets in hangar on all my account. I'll let you know if I want to get rid of them.
PMed on Discord for the connie to Heartseeker. The Heartseeker and Digital Goodies Pack are the primary things I'm after.

In terms of LTI, mostly I want CCUs to keep as much as I can in concierge but I'm open to the full ship if it's at a discount.

Reactions: vahadar
Forgot your password?