WTB Eclipse BIS 2950 CCU or LTI but I'm not (quite) crazy enough to spend USD $700 :)

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
Does anyone here have a CCU to an Eclipse BIS 2950 with the white and gold paint, or an Eclipse ship with LTI and that paint, that they'd be willing to part with? I realise they are rare, and go for hundreds of dollars on the grey market, so I'm not trying to do someone out of a well-deserved profit if that's what they prefer. But are any of you willing to sell one to an established Testie with a modest track record of trades (a handful a few years ago with @vahadar)? I'm happy to pay above melt price plus PayPal fees, and make it worth your while, but not hundreds above melt.

I have an LTI Eclipse already, melt $130, which is just providing a sense of perspective for what I'm willing to pay someone to replace it with one that has a nice paint.

Long shot, but you never know!

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
My 2950 Eclipse BIS paint and T-Shirt is a seperate and not giftable entry in my hangar. If there is one in a giftable pack it would have had to be an Eclipse purchased at the 2950 IAE.

Very rare indeed.

Reactions: Raven_King

vahadar

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Does anyone here have a CCU to an Eclipse BIS 2950 with the white and gold paint, or an Eclipse ship with LTI and that paint, that they'd be willing to part with? I realise they are rare, and go for hundreds of dollars on the grey market, so I'm not trying to do someone out of a well-deserved profit if that's what they prefer. But are any of you willing to sell one to an established Testie with a modest track record of trades (a handful a few years ago with @vahadar)? I'm happy to pay above melt price plus PayPal fees, and make it worth your while, but not hundreds above melt.

I have an LTI Eclipse already, melt $130, which is just providing a sense of perspective for what I'm willing to pay someone to replace it with one that has a nice paint.

Long shot, but you never know!
Vounching for Raven King :)

• Love
Reactions: Raven_King

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
My 2950 Eclipse BIS paint and T-Shirt is a seperate and not giftable entry in my hangar. If there is one in a giftable pack it would have had to be an Eclipse purchased at the 2950 IAE.

Very rare indeed.
Yeah same here.. all my 2950 BiS Ships and their attributed gear packs are separated items from the ships them self and not giftable. . .

Think only way is If. . .if there was a Warbond version that had the paint included in the ship manifest and not as separated items..
Not sure that was the case...
if I recall right the only way to get it is if you had the acclaimed ship in your account hangar at the day it was given.. and not given retroactive.
And if the warbond had it included yeah that is a rare one and probably is sold for stupid money..

Only thing I can offer is from my buyback...
Eclipse LTI but it have the Euro price with added VaT.
Screenshot 2024-06-27 140750.png

CHEERS!

Last edited:

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
Yeah same here.. all my 2950 BiS Ships and their attributed gear packs are separated items from the ships them self and not giftable. . .

Think only way is If. . .if there was a Warbond version that had the paint included in the ship manifest and not as separated items..
Not sure that was the case...
if I recall right the only way to get it is if you had the acclaimed ship in your account hangar at the day it was given.. and not given retroactive.
And if the warbond had it included yeah that is a rare one and probably is sold for stupid money..

Only thing I can offer is from my buyback...
Eclipse LTI but it have the Euro price with added VaT.
View attachment 25753

CHEERS!
Thanks @Mich Angel , kind of you but I don't think buying your one back would result in the 2950 BIS skin being added to it now. Even if you were given the skin during IAE 2950 before you melted this Eclipse, that skin won't be giftable.

As you say, I think the two ways to get that skin at the time were either to have the ship in your hanger on the day that non-giftable skins were given out during IAE 2950, or to buy a CCU to the Eclipse that included the skin during IAE 2950. If that CCU was bought with all new money (as all WB ones are, though I suppose you can buy a non-WB CCU with all new money) it should be giftable. Or people sell giftable ships made using one of those CCUs. They're rare and in high demand.

• o7
Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?