WTB: Retaliator modules

Nightlane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Nightlane
Some time ago I sold here part of the modules I had. (You can see it here: https://testsquadron.com/threads/some-buybacks-21-taxes-p.14406/).

Now my budget is not so constrained and I would like to purchase the ones I lack. I have the dropship module and the frontal cargo module.

So, if you have them getting dusted and do not mind saying goodbye to them, please tell me. And beware, the Retaliator rework with modularity is coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!

((BTW, I have not to pay taxes anymore :-) ))

Last edited:

Nightlane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Nightlane
Hahaha, enjoy them :-)

I used that money to grab a capital ship, and in those times I thought I was going to prioritize bigger ships, so well, I think it is fine. (well, it bugs me anyway, lol)

Now I will try to obtain a few. I suppose they will sell them again as soon as the reworked Retaliator appears, and now the no-LTI thing itches but it is not so dramatic. Let's see what happens.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
They've dumped the modules on the other ships anyway and created different variants I see no reason for CIG to keep the retaliator modules as they are to be honest.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Some time ago I sold here part of the modules I had. (You can see it here: https://testsquadron.com/threads/some-buybacks-21-taxes-p.14406/).

Now my budget is not so constrained and I would like to purchase the ones I lack. I have the dropship module and the frontal cargo module.

So, if you have them getting dusted and do not mind saying goodbye to them, please tell me. And beware, the Retaliator rework with modularity is coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!

((BTW, I have not to pay taxes anymore :-) ))
I understand how you feel. I'd love to be able to get hold of the Retaliator modules as well, as I picked up both versions of the ship within the past year or so. Unfortunately for me, when they were being offered during the concept sale, I wasn't in a place to purchase them from CIG directly to get them with LTI if that's how they came. So I wish you luck in obtaining them as well. If you find a source, then perhaps after you get those you're seeking, you can let me know where so I might be as lucky. I'll be happy to do the same.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Wow, who is the brute who told you so horrible lie! XD

CIG has not dumped any module!
I am very sorry to tell you I am too truthful I am incapable of lying :D

Ask the people who had vanguard BUK modular kits only for them to be deleted and 4 different vanguards created at full price so instead of buying a vanguard for 250 and 3 BUKs for 75 each you gotta buy 4 x vanguards at 250+ each for 1000bux+

Full price ships! That's CIGs idea of modules!!

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale

Ask the people who had vanguard BUK modular kits only for them to be deleted and 4 different vanguards created at full price so instead of buying a vanguard for 250 and 3 BUKs for 75 each you gotta buy 4 x vanguards at 250+ each for 1000bux+

I have a Sentinel BUK in my hangar and a Warden BUK in my buy backs. They are supposed to be called "combination packs" in the future.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I have a Sentinel BUK in my hangar and a Warden BUK in my buy backs. They are supposed to be called "combination packs" in the future.
Hahah haha

ha

ha

Good luck my good friend Richard

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Hahah haha

ha

ha

Good luck my good friend Richard
The only issue I have with the Vanguard modules, and other modules for that matter, it appears that a battlefield swap has been rethought and swapping modules requires time at a custom shop (Cousin Crows equivalent) or shipyard for the swap. That is rather disappointing in my mind.

Nightlane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Nightlane
I understand how you feel. I'd love to be able to get hold of the Retaliator modules as well, as I picked up both versions of the ship within the past year or so. Unfortunately for me, when they were being offered during the concept sale, I wasn't in a place to purchase them from CIG directly to get them with LTI if that's how they came. So I wish you luck in obtaining them as well. If you find a source, then perhaps after you get those you're seeking, you can let me know where so I might be as lucky. I'll be happy to do the same.
Thank you! I will tell you if I find something. I am sure the modules are there in one place or another, and well, soon, with the ship being modular I bet CIG will sell the modules again, but without LTI unless they are new. (CIG, When are you going to sell titan modules, lol?)

But you are not incapable of being lied or misinformed, and you have not done an internet search about this :-)

AFAIK BUKs still exist, but ingame they will consist of different pieces that you can not one-step swap like a module. The BUKs have not been deleted and even now they are sold today in the gray market.

The only issue I have with the Vanguard modules, and other modules for that matter, it appears that a battlefield swap has been rethought and swapping modules requires time at a custom shop (Cousin Crows equivalent) or shipyard for the swap. That is rather disappointing in my mind.
Changing modules will take some time, but it will be a short time, right?

Please, Do you have sources? I want to know more.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Thank you! I will tell you if I find something. I am sure the modules are there in one place or another, and well, soon, with the ship being modular I bet CIG will sell the modules again, but without LTI unless they are new. (CIG, When are you going to sell titan modules, lol?)

But you are not incapable of being lied or misinformed, and you have not done an internet search about this :-)

AFAIK BUKs still exist, but ingame they will consist of different pieces that you can not one-step swap like a module. The BUKs have not been deleted and even now they are sold today in the gray market.

Changing modules will take some time, but it will be a short time, right?

Please, Do you have sources? I want to know more.
They haven't specified how much time. My guess is it is not going to be a trivial amount of time or expense but that is a guess, and things might change again.
No, I don't remember which video I heard that changing modules is going to be at a shipyard or custom shop.

Forgot your password?