WTB Taurus - Hoplite CCU

Crichten

Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
Im_batman
Maybe I'm thick or maybe I missed it buuut...
All this Vanguard press has got me wanting one pretty hard.
I can't see a Taurus - Hoplite on the listed Buyback sellers so was just wondering if anyone had one available.

Thank you and all my love my fellow Testies

Reactions: Sraika

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
I don't think the Hoplite is on sale right now. If it isn't, you won't see a CCU.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
i flipped through our marketplace and didnt see a direct CCU, and im afraid the hoplite never interested me personally, so i cant help you there
what i can do, tho, is give this thread a little bump :P
Good luck!

Reactions: Crichten

Crichten

Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
Im_batman
i flipped through our marketplace and didnt see a direct CCU, and im afraid the hoplite never interested me personally, so i cant help you there
what i can do, tho, is give this thread a little bump :P
Good luck!
Hah well at least someone confirmed It wasn't just me being crap at searching through forum posts :P

Reactions: Sraika

MammonLord

The Gatekeeper
May 10, 2014
RSI Handle
mammon
I believe that would be a $0 ship upgrade, which are not tradable and are being phased out of existence by CIG. Do you have another ship costing less than the Hoplite? If so you could upgrade from that instead.

Crichten

Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
Im_batman
I believe that would be a $0 ship upgrade, which are not tradable and are being phased out of existence by CIG. Do you have another ship costing less than the Hoplite? If so you could upgrade from that instead.
You're thinking of the Andromeda, that's a £0 CCU.

Forgot your password?