WTB UEE Environment Coat

Ryonin Shonin

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
RyoninShonin
Got mine about 6 months ago, they were sold back in 2016. If you look at some of the dominant names on ebay you can email them to see if they have one tucked away. Also you can contact star hangar and tell them you are looking. I've gotten several ships and items that way. Usually get a message a month later letting me know they have one and if your willing to pay 10%or 15% over what they were going to list them, they will sell them to you. Good luck!

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Wondering why people comes here to buy them now from Testies, when most Testies resell at cost... So tbh i suspect resellers mostly since they go for 80-100$ on ebay, when ALL previous Voyager Direct items will be available to purchase ingame.
It just reminds me of the very heated (and deleted) recent exchange between DirectorGunner and drizzt001, when the last was looking for such bargain to resell them obviously 🥳
Beware the profiteers capitalizing on this community friendship, that's all i say 😏

Last edited:

Iantiz

Lieutenant
Aug 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Iantiz
Wondering why people comes here to buy them now from Testies, when most Testies resell at cost... So tbh i suspect resellers mostly since they go for 80-100$ on ebay, when ALL previous Voyager Direct items will be available to purchase ingame.
It just reminds me of the very heated (and deleted) recent exchange between DirectorGunner and drizzt001, when the last was looking for such bargain to resell them obviously 🥳
Beware the profiteers capitalizing on this community friendship, that's all i say 😏
When I posted this I just wanted a nice coat to use in my freelancer lol I found a different one in game lol.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Otherwise I am afraid they have forgotten about it or it has moved very far down on the the list.
Won't be the first time they have forgotten something (but I doubt it for this item). I'm still waiting for my crossbow reward from backing Shroud Of The Avatar, and despite question to concierge support, no reply other than they "won't comment on not released or planned features"... it does not even show yet in hangar, after 7 years...

You will get your coat before I get my xbow ;)

Last edited:

Texelis

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Texelis
Won't be the first time they have forgotten something (but I doubt it for this item). I'm still waiting for my crossbow reward from backing Shroud Of The Avatar, and despite question to concierge support, no reply other than they "won't comment on not released or planned features"... it does not even show yet in hangar, after 7 years...

You will get your coat before I get my xbow ;)
Ya, the hornet military skin, J cooler, repair bot, sataball lol. We'll see I guess. Some of those early rewards and items may just disappear (like sataball, which was hyped up for a good while)

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Ya, the hornet military skin, J cooler, repair bot, sataball lol. We'll see I guess. Some of those early rewards and items may just disappear (like sataball, which was hyped up for a good while)
At least the repair bot is listed in our hangar for original backers.

Iantiz

Lieutenant
Aug 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Iantiz
I was not targeting you specifically @Iantiz , i was just reminding my fellow Testies to be cautious ;) No offense i hope 🍻
Naw your good! I’ve learned since I’ve been here that crap has happened and everyone that’s has replied to this post is looking out and or sharing there experience with issues over topics like this one! So your good 😎

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
When I posted this I just wanted a nice coat to use in my freelancer lol I found a different one in game lol.
Your initial quest to find that coat was completely understandable to me. It made me hope to someday find 1 for myself someday. I'm glad that you found a different coat in game. Currently my favorite in game coat is the duster from the CitizenCon digital goodies pack a few years ago. After the last SC video about J Lee drawing up versions of a "Space Cowboy", I'm hoping that eventually there will be some sort of cowboy hat & a helmet that would resemble such styling for us working space cowboys. Cheers!

Reactions: Iantiz

Iantiz

Lieutenant
Aug 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Iantiz
Your initial quest to find that coat was completely understandable to me. It made me hope to someday find 1 for myself someday. I'm glad that you found a different coat in game. Currently my favorite in game coat is the duster from the CitizenCon digital goodies pack a few years ago. After the last SC video about J Lee drawing up versions of a "Space Cowboy", I'm hoping that eventually there will be some sort of cowboy hat & a helmet that would resemble such styling for us working space cowboys. Cheers!
I hope so too like a space suit with a duster lol😎! Here’s to hopefully getting one for all of us!
Found this on google not a duster but a nice coat!!!!!

Attachments

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?