[WTB] Xi'An Scout LTI

Eiyron

Space Marshal
Jan 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Eiyron
I am looking to buy an LTI Xi'An Scout for a reasonable price

PM or Post Price and lets try to work something out :)

Thanks !!

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
I have one that's available with 24 month that I got from the flash sale, let me know if you're interested. I picked it up because it was what I could afford but I'd love to upgrade to something else if you have any ships to trade.

I also have a Reliant mini hauler with LTI. I know that's not an excellent ship but if they eventually let you cross chassis the thing it will be worth having.

Last edited:

Myre

Pit Crew
Staff member
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Myre
Ah, fair enough. Although after the insurance is up it's just a little bit of UEC to keep the insurance ticking over. What's the 411 with LTI in lawless space; if you lose your ship there, I take it it's gone forever until you make it back to UEE space? I know that some insurance in the 'verse simply just won't cover you if you cross certain borders.

Reactions: KingNerd

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
AWhat's the 411 with LTI in lawless space; if you lose your ship there, I take it it's gone forever until you make it back to UEE space? I know that some insurance in the 'verse simply just won't cover you if you cross certain borders.
I also want to know more about this.

Selitos

Space Marshal
Aug 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Selitos
Ah, fair enough. Although after the insurance is up it's just a little bit of UEC to keep the insurance ticking over. What's the 411 with LTI in lawless space; if you lose your ship there, I take it it's gone forever until you make it back to UEE space? I know that some insurance in the 'verse simply just won't cover you if you cross certain borders.
My understanding is that Hull insurance will be available that will cover all regions of space, but modification and cargo insurance will not be. Basically, even with LTI or the best purchasable insurance if you take your Retaliator, loaded with the best upgrades and full of bricks of cocaine, into Vanduul Space and it gets blown up all you get from insurance is a plain-jane Tali.

Reactions: Myre
Forgot your password?