(WTS) Help out a Testie, buy his Mister Handy! (from Fallout, 3d printed fully painted )

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Hey there My Dearest Testies,

Up for sale is my model of a Mister Handy from Fallout. It is a mix between all models of mister handys from all games, not any specific variant, but it's mostly based on the one in F4.

I wanted to give you a chance to grab it before I post it up on other sites! I will keep this exclusive until Sept 19th, maybe longer or shorter depending on interest.

misterhandyAD_v2.jpg
SDC13034_f.jpg

Features:
- Fully custom designed/3d modeled by me, and printed through Shapeways for professional results in stron and flexible (kinda like nylon) plastic
- Height is roughly 13 cm, 15-16 cm with base.
- sanded painted sanded painted again and again by me, using reeeeealy expensive paints*. This means the metal finish looks pretty great if I may say so myself.

*But, and this may be a huge but for some of you, it also means that it cannot be handled!
This Not a Toy!
This type of paint may start to rub off if handled/played with too much! It can take the ocassional touching and cleaning very gently with a soft clean cloth, but not much more! Best thing would be to keep it in a display case or behind glass on a shelf.

- includes a very high-tech flotation device (carbon rod) embedded in a heavy plaster base, resembling "apocalyptic melted crap on broken pavement"

The story of why I'm selling:
One of our guineapigs, Paul, is in pretty bad shape and will undergo surgery Tuesday next week, after the inflamation in his left jaw returned unexpectedly last week. Now, this is a priority for us and we have the money for it, no problems, but...
Alright alright, I admit it! I was just trying to get your emotions going! Rest assured that we will take good care of him! :)
But, daddy still wants his new toy! I still want to get a GTX1060 6GB, cos my GTX750Ti 2gb is pretty much crap for anything these days. It runs Overwatch and Doom on ultra without any issues, but the rest of the newer games just stutter around at 15 fps on medium settings (cos they are badly optimized.... ). Star Citizen manages 60 FPS on low settings in single player AC easily but in Universe it runs between 10-40, mostly on the lower end.

Selling Reason TL.DR.: So, I need a monetary boost for a new 1060 6gig card which runs in the 380-410usd range here due to greedy sellers and the highest VAT on the planet.

Price starts at 250 usd + shipping.
Payment preferably through PayPal, shipping by whatever is available to your location and how much you are willing to pay for it! I'll try to arrange the best depending on your location!
I am accepting a BNIB gtx1060 6gb as a trade for it! Cheeky, I know... :D

Disclaimer: I'm not in any way, shape or form a professional model builder/painter! Look at the pictures and decide if it's worth it to you! This is not a one-off model, I will make at least one more for myself! This is in no way licensed or official, this is a totally fan-made project!
No returns, and no money-back! Sold as is! Be sure you really can afford it and really want it!
In the highly unlikely case of getting multiple offers, I'm willing to make more.

Be sure to check the full images on Imgur!
If you'd like more pictures, just ask :)

Forgot your password?