WTS muh PC

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
Yeah. I'm trying to sell my PC. I need to build a mini PC and am gonna rebuild the big boy along the way - I no longer need the new Threadripper chips since the R9 3900X exists, so my plan of upgrading to it is moot. I'm gonna do the 3900X, and I also need 64GB RAM.

Specs:
Threadripper 1920X, X399 Aorus Xtreme, 4x8GB 3200MHz RAM, x1 500GB 970 and x2 1TB 970s, Amp Extreme 2080, somewhat modded Lian Li PC011, RMx850W with cablemods.

I may have to part it out if nobody wants the full build. But that's what I'm trying to avoid, becaaauuuseee I need to sell this and rebuild right after. I still do video editing and whatnot and can't go without a PC for more than a week or two.

Prices! I have it posted for $2600 as listed, or $2250 without the 1TB 970s. This is TEST, soooo I can do $2500 full or $2100 without the 1TBs. I'm trying to sell local/within a few hours (Charlotte NC), but if someone wants to pay for shipping and PP fees and knows how I can get this brick shipped without exploding, I'm fine with it.

I can do partial trades, but I have a pretty damn specific list.

Pics and stuff copypasta'd from Reddit:
View: http://imgur.com/a/fuhRX6w

Old gallery without my watermarked sheet:
View: https://m.imgur.com/gallery/97OjAHp

Userbenchmark:

Builds.GG page:

• o7
Reactions: Michael and Deroth

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I went ahead and rebuilt your PC in PCpartpicker so people can see how much the system would cost new today. you are missing a couple facts though if i were you use my link and update the build with what you actually have.
Your build

Things you are missing which are critical
-Memory Brand and model
-Power supply is it gold plat titanium etc
-your storage space is it 970 pro or evo
-What CPU cooler do you have
-Is there an optical drive on it.

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
I went ahead and rebuilt your PC in PCpartpicker so people can see how much the system would cost new today. you are missing a couple facts though if i were you use my link and update the build with what you actually have.
Your build

Things you are missing which are critical
-Memory Brand and model
-Power supply is it gold plat titanium etc
-your storage space is it 970 pro or evo
-What CPU cooler do you have
-Is there an optical drive on it.
Thanks man.
- You got the RAM right on the head.
- PSU is the Corsair RMX 850W. Gold rated.
- Evos, not Pro.
- CPU cooler is the Deepcool Fryzen. That's why I have the side panel angled open like that - it doesn't fit otherwise :P
- No optical drive, also Windows 10 Pro.

The Builds.gg page shows some of that, as does the userbenchmark, but the cooler for sure.

Reactions: Sirus7264
Forgot your password?