WTS Ship and a ship/package

Elsa

Captain
Aug 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Elsa
Well I'm off to a bad start this year so I have to sell anything I can before I take out a loan to pay the bills.

I have a Banu Merchantman with LTI for sale at the regular $250 price, I'll take the paypal hit.
As for the Freelancer Digital Pkg - LTI with upgrade to RSI Orion, that will cost $325.
I may have additional non SC items for sale like a pair of GTX 980 Ti cards, intel i5-4690k, Asus Z97 mobo, and so on.
Maybe even some firearms.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I'd also be interested in a 980Ti, if it has to come to that.

Elsa

Captain
Aug 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Elsa
I was looking to sell the cards for $450 each, covers shipping. 50 dollar discount for both. so $850 for both.

Not decided to sell yet but i've been having trouble getting money for the ships and my firearms... So i may end up selling the comp and parts

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
If you can wait a week or two I'll buy the Orion. I was planning on getting a Carrack anyways and could melt/unmelt and upgrade to one when it comes out.

And if your situation gets better later I can sell it back to you if you want it.

Elsa

Captain
Aug 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Elsa
If you can wait a week or two I'll buy the Orion. I was planning on getting a Carrack anyways and could melt/unmelt and upgrade to one when it comes out.

And if your situation gets better later I can sell it back to you if you want it.
That is very kind of you, I can wait a week or two. I will re-pledge when my financial situation gets back in order. I have a few LTI packages I can reclaim on my account using that 1 time reclaim option. I'll probably do that.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
That is very kind of you, I can wait a week or two. I will re-pledge when my financial situation gets back in order. I have a few LTI packages I can reclaim on my account using that 1 time reclaim option. I'll probably do that.
Cool, I'll PM when I can do it. I may also do the Merchantman as well if you still need the help.

Reactions: Blind Owl

ACrzyRussian

Captain
Donor
Jan 30, 2016
RSI Handle
ACrzyRussian
I was looking to sell the cards for $450 each, covers shipping. 50 dollar discount for both. so $850 for both.

Not decided to sell yet but i've been having trouble getting money for the ships and my firearms... So i may end up selling the comp and parts

What kind of firearms are you selling?

Elsa

Captain
Aug 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Elsa
Cool, I'll PM when I can do it. I may also do the Merchantman as well if you still need the help.
someone on reddit hit me up for the Orion so I sold it :(
Only have till 29th and since none of my other things were selling I had to let this one go.
Depending on what else sells Banu MM might or might not be up for sale.

Elsa

Captain
Aug 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Elsa
As for Fire arms
I have a Sig P556 with Sig Brace
+
Magpul angled grip
MFI Front/Rear flip up sights
http://mfiap.com/i-8355570-mfi-sig-556-mad-front-rear-sight-set.html
Hogue Pistol grip

Only 400 rounds shot through it

Right now it is sitting in a gun shop on consignment so if you are interested I can go get it back.
They have it listed for 1100
I'll part with it for 1000

Other gun is
Savage 93 R17 TR rifle with viper Vortex 3-9x40 scope

http://www.savagearms.com/firearms/model/93R17TR
http://www.vortexoptics.com/product/vortex-viper-3-9x40-riflescope-dead-hold-bdc-reticle
plus ( i think I have to check) 4 5 round mags. Maybe it was 3 mags.
Also has harris 6-9in bipod
Only 200 rounds shot
Scope is in flawless condition same with the rifle

I'm willing to part with this together or no scope or no bipod.
All together package 650 + shipping cost.

Or make offers

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
someone on reddit hit me up for the Orion so I sold it :(
Only have till 29th and since none of my other things were selling I had to let this one go.
Depending on what else sells Banu MM might or might not be up for sale.
Np, if you can sell them then go for it. I just wanted to help you out, not too passionate about LTI.

Forgot your password?