Ww2 Fighter and bomber jacket group buy

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
So we have all spent money on jpegs, so how about buy some real authentic leather jackets.

I have been in talks with ace jackets and they are willing to do a group buy on their leather jackets. Their jackets range from 300-1300 usd. Now they ship only to usa but we can arrange test members to forward them to other countries or i can do it myself. It doesnt cost that much to forward them to members overseas.

So the a-2 jacket used by raf and later by all allied fighters and b-3 i believe was the usaaf bomber jackets. My history is a little rusty so might have mixed facts. These are probably thr 2 iconic jackets.

Finally they do do jacket painting so you can get test logo or whatever else on your jackets. It will cost extra but i believe the discount is included in it.

Group buy discounts
3-5 = 10%
6-11 = 15%
12 - 23 = 20%

Website

Acejackets.com

Now i alreadt have 2 sold so minus 2 from all theae amounts. If we get 24+ they will talk about further specials.

So is anyone interested?

Salt x2
Murderer x1
10% discount achieved yay!

Last edited:

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
So we have all spent money on jpegs, so how about buy some real authentic leather jackets.

I have been in talks with ace jackets and they are willing to do a group buy on their leather jackets. Their jackets range from 300-1300 usd. Now they ship only to usa but we can arrange test members to forward them to other countries or i can do it myself. It doesnt cost that much to forward them to members overseas.

So the a-2 jacket used by raf and later by all allied fighters and b-3 i believe was the usaaf bomber jackets. My history is a little rusty so might have mixed facts. These are probably thr 2 iconic jackets.

Finally they do do jacket painting so you can get test logo or whatever else on your jackets. It will cost extra but i believe the discount is included in it.

Group buy discounts
3-5 = 10%
6-11 = 15%
12 - 23 = 20%

Website

Acejackets.com

Now i alreadt have 2 sold so minus 2 from all theae amounts. If we get 24+ they will talk about further specials.

So is anyone interested?
Great idea, but we need a "nose art" contest! My entry to follow!

http://www.acejackets.com/Custom-Handpainted-Nose-Art-for-Jackets.html

DansAFK

Admiral
Mar 30, 2016
RSI Handle
DansAFK
Good effort! These are awesome, added to my wishlist but can't afford it at the moment :)

Can't wait to see what art people come up with for the jackets :D

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
Good effort! These are awesome, added to my wishlist but can't afford it at the moment :)

Can't wait to see what art people come up with for the jackets :D
These might take awhile, PM me though lets discuss things.

Zethus

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Zethus_L
I would buy a B-3 in a heartbeat. Sign me up.

After I save up for it, that is.
edit: now that I look at it, the A-2 is more affordable so I'll go for that one.

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
>Thinks woah, cool idea
>Goes to website
>Browses different sections
>Notice lack of female jackets
>See really nice female leather jacket
>Gets excite
>Almost has heart attack when sees price
>Closes webpage

I think this is a great idea and all, buuuuut.. it's a lot of money. So, I will have to decline. But, I think it's a neat idea. o7

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
>Thinks woah, cool idea
>Goes to website
>Browses different sections
>Notice lack of female jackets
>See really nice female leather jacket
>Gets excite
>Almost has heart attack when sees price
>Closes webpage

I think this is a great idea and all, buuuuut.. it's a lot of money. So, I will have to decline. But, I think it's a neat idea. o7
Yeah the only issue is price. A-2 goes for 300 abd b-3 goes for 1k and up. We discussed this in discord but people wanted authentic design and leather. It was also harder to find a lower end jacket that a company would do a group buy.

Jenno180

Grand Admiral
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Jenno180
Whats the cheapest one available? Postage to aus would probs kill it for me and when would we be looking at getting them?

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
Whats the cheapest one available? Postage to aus would probs kill it for me and when would we be looking at getting them?
300 i think. postage wouldn't be that bad I'm in Korea and its free shipping to me.

Forgot your password?