X52 Pro ED = SC

Okieflyer

Captain
Apr 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Okieflyer
Ok I apologize ahead of time if this has already been asked. Is there a good profile for Star Citizen that mocks the profile for Elite Dangerous?

After playing ED I start SC and I feel like a really really drunk driver or a drunken sailor! No offense @CaptainRichard . If there is a thread already just point me in the right direction, otherwise...HELP!

Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Hi Okie. ED has a much different flight behaviour than star citizen - in ED, yaw is practically useless for normal flying, only used to get gun recticule perfectly on target and during interdiction so it makes sense to have Roll as you're Y axis here.

In star citizen that doesn't really work as YAW is MUCH faster and more important to you than roll so makes sense to have YAW on Y axis. It takes a bit of getting used to but I didn't get on at all in SC when I mirrored my elite controls.

Reactions: Okieflyer

Okieflyer

Captain
Apr 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Okieflyer
Thanks @BUTUZ
I did get it to work a little better. You do have to switch the Yaw for sure. Now it's just a matter of setting up everything else. There are so many things that I need to figure out on the controls with SC. I guess I'll have to put together a tutorial after I figure it out. ;)

Forgot your password?