Xi'an Crash Ship Sale Friday June 20

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Before anyone TRIES and they WILL try, let me first state that it is NOT a scout ship. It is an opportunity. To me scouting implies a reasonable chance of returning alive after being sent on your mission and we'll have none of that idiocy. I say to you gentlemen! Is it not better to crash 2 than just one?

The extra mass afforded by an additional body surely will cause more damage to our enemies than a simple aurora will and this will have as devastating an effect on their morale as throwing the bodies of our enemies over the castle walls back when we were known as TEST Knights. Sure the aurora is probably cheaper in every way, from construction, manpower, weapons, and many other things but you have to look at the larger picture here that is not readily apparent to most people.

The larger picture of course being that the Aurora has a cockpit made of easily breakable glass which would expose your beer to the cold vacuum of space. Normally cold beer is awesome but the vacuum would suck the beer out of your can or bottle and leave you with nothing. This can not be allowed. The Aurora would also allow Space Police to look in to see if you are in fact flying with an open container and this also sucks. The Crash Ship on the other hand is fully enclosed with actual metal protecting your beer and you even get to take along a drinking buddy.

Back to my first point though about crashing with 2 vs 1. Crashing by yourself is just boring, lets get that out of the way. Even if you're in a thousand man fleet you're still by yourself in the cockpit. Now in the Crash Ship you'll have someone to share your death experience with and that is the real kind of experience that builds bonds that last forever. We should encourage this behavior as much as possible so that when it comes time to take that Idris out we'll have people who know what they are doing from shared experience.

-Edit-

Something was brought to my attention by Black Sunder(thanks man!) that needs to be touched on and that is the subject of cup holders. It stands to reason that when your ship has the ability to transport 2 people that it should have twice as many cup holders as the Aurora. This is very important for the transport and enjoyment of beer.

Last edited:
Reactions: SeungRyul

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
I see no sale and must conclude that you are a liar and a charlatan.
Which means you'll fit in perfectly!

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
it kinda reminds me of this:

that is the ship in the movie Oblivion.

the way the "tripod" landing legs deploy, the way the thrusters rotate and turn, and the overall "bug" shape, really reminds me of that, the difference is the Karthu-al has 4 thrusters

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
The 2 for 1 deal.
Well you could do it with a Super Hornet but there is no style associated with that. And I know we're all about crashing in style. There is another important aspect that I forgot to talk about in my first post: cup holders. It stands to reason that the crash ship would have twice as many as the aurora for the transport and enjoyment of beer.

Forgot your password?