Xi'an Scout Ship Contest Winner Has Been Gifted

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
The guy messaged me back and I have gifted the item to him. As soon as he accepts it then our first contest will have come to a successful close.

Praise the Montoya and the Baron for a successful contest run. I am proud to have offered up such a good ship and hope to do so again in far future because....in the light happy future of TEST Squadron....there is only crashing.

---Now for Random---

Green Lego Mini-Cooper is now completed. I've never built a Lego car on such scale before but I'm glad I bought this one to do just that. I also like the dark green color and accessories it comes with. Highly recommend it. Now if my 3 Exo Suits will just get here after being back ordered....

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
We could not have done it without you!

We got another couple of members today as a result of all this, even though it ended.

Thanks once again Sunder!

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
We could not have done it without you!

We got another couple of members today as a result of all this, even though it ended.

Thanks once again Sunder!
Thank you, but I really just wanted to give something back to all you for being super awesome. The fact we picked up a couple hundred new people is just a happy side effect.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Thanks for providing the prize you brought great honor to us!

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
sorry m8 the Xi'an is not hangar ready yet ;(

Just melted mine to get my new Aquila had to be done, Ill go hunting for one in the verse ;D
ooh, bad trade.

Forgot your password?