You are all terrible!

Axelay

Space Marshal
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Chitsu
And I couldn't be happier to count myself among you!

Such style, much fun!

My handle is Chitsu, I have a the cutlass package, and I can't wait to crash in it with you guys!

I'm a bit unsure of the mechanics for the organization system, so if anyone knows how I set up TEST as my main, while still retaining ownership of my 2 member private org, please let me know so I can get things set up properly, I don't want to have this org as an affiliate status, but I don't want to lose my private little vanity org either.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
We are terrible? You cant even make us your main! lol

The problem you are having is that you can not be the founder of an org and be a main of another.

If you started your own little vanity org, just keep us as an affiliate, its ok.

Axelay

Space Marshal
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Chitsu
Cool, thanks Montaya!

When more of the game modules come out, I'll probably be a lot more eager to buy a second account, and I can fix it that way if nothing else.

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
Welcome to TEST, Axelay!
And all the cannon fodder are appreciated, main or affiliate status!

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
And I couldn't be happier to count myself among you!

Such style, much fun!

My handle is Chitsu, I have a the cutlass package, and I can't wait to crash in it with you guys!

I'm a bit unsure of the mechanics for the organization system, so if anyone knows how I set up TEST as my main, while still retaining ownership of my 2 member private org, please let me know so I can get things set up properly, I don't want to have this org as an affiliate status, but I don't want to lose my private little vanity org either.
I'd say set up a puppet account for your small organization and promote him to leader, then make your primary account an affiliate of your small org, but a main member of TEST! (At least until a time at which they might let you hold officership in two organizations.)

Everybody likes "democratically appointed leadership!"

I'm so excited for your enthusiasm for TEST, crashing, and beer (I'm assuming :D)!
Are you super stoked for Cutlass variants to come out soon? What kind are you hoping for?

Axelay

Space Marshal
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Chitsu
When it comes to my cutlass... I just want them to finish it.... I'm not super excited about variants of a ship I still can't fly crash.

And yes, beer!

RedjackQuisterJr

Rear Admiral
Sep 28, 2014
RSI Handle
redjack_quister_jr
Nothing fills up my day than to see a fellow incompetent cutlass owner ! All hail the awesome cutlass! She will be the last ship those merchants will see before waking up in the infirmary !

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Ahh Chitsu, I see you in TS atm. I'm not saying anything to you. I just want you to know that I'm watching you.o_O (carefully).o_O

Also totally welcome :)

Axelay

Space Marshal
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Chitsu
Just knowing you are there, watching me, fills me with a warm glowing optimism that I will survive this night, and be free to fail again tomorrow!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to TEST! Your Cutlass-class cruise missile will be the scourge of our enemies!

Axelay

Space Marshal
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Chitsu
Are you super stoked for Cutlass variants to come out soon? What kind are you hoping for?

Now that the variants are out... Blue is slightly interesting, but it looks like the only significant difference is the cockpit shape. A larger engine, larger shield generator, and some default missile racks thrown in as well as some detention cells. Those are all things that could easily be added later. But going from the blocky squared off cockpit to a smooth rounded shape.... you can't just add that later. I don't know if it's worth $50 though...

Reactions: Walex

Kaijou

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2014
RSI Handle
Kaijou
Well, put it this way.. You can lock up some friends and go for ride with some drinks! Then crash *i mean fly* onto a planet xD

Anyway, Welcome to TEST! *hic*

Forgot your password?