Jebediah Kerman

Rear Admiral
Aug 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Jebediah Kerman
Where you from stranger?
Australia, Adelaide to be exact.
What drew you to Star Citizen?
I have always had a fascination for space games, and RPG type games. I was hooked on the whole space sim idea after my older brother introduced me to Freelancer. Ever since I've been itching to become a boring drunk space merchant again.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
As I said, I couldn't imagine anything better than getting drunk and running some cargo across space. Hopefully that opens up doors to smuggling and exploration.
What was the first game you remember playing?
I actually remember playing Hercules on the original Playstation. That was my first consol. What can I say? I'm barely an eighties kid.
What other games do you play?
I dabble in a bit of KSP, Civilisation, Spintires. though I'm also a single dad half the time with a full time job so it makes it hard to game as much as I'd like.
Picard or Kirk?
I'm more of a Stargate sorta guy :/

So I've been pretty keen on this Star Citizen thing for a long time now but only took the plunge and backed it a couple months ago. I went trawling through some of the orgz and you know what? I love a bit of role play as much as anyone, but they all seem so uptight. That and I love beer.

So let the party begin!

Also anyone else from Aus? Cheers!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
I just finished every map in Spintires, this game is so relaxing...

welcome :D

Jebediah Kerman

Rear Admiral
Aug 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Jebediah Kerman
Thanks guys!

I hear you Chrizz, and that's why I play a lot of those games. I prefer to just relax sometimes not just run and gun. I find KSP good for that too.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to TEST! Now why do I feel that there are not enough choices in poll....:deepthoughts:

Forgot your password?