Your new Starship Technician is here. Will fix anything, will not take your "this but a scratch" bullshit.

Plus

Civilian
Jul 18, 2022
RSI Handle
Plus_ultra
Morning, lads!
I know I'm gonna tear you a new one after reviewing your maintenance manuals and schedules, of that I'm sure. Other than that, hello, hello, y'all can sit down now.

Fun roleplaying apart, I'm Nixie, also known in the verse as Plus_ultra. Apart of being an avid explorer and chill miner, I play medical rescuer make-believe (I have a surprising amount of deceased patients, but I swear it's not my fault).

I live in southern spain, but that does not mean anything, and in real life I'm a hardware developer, currently in a personal quest to make the best Star Citizen specific joystick (HOSAS, actually) that you have never heard of, and probably never will.

I don't play many other games, because SC kinda pushes all my buttons at once, but in the rare times I do play, I spend my time between KSP and minecraft. Fusion 360 should also be considered a game too, just because. My first ever game was that one about a moon lander with limited fuel, whose name I forgot a long time ago.

Picard, end of discussion.

Other than that, I'm here to help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vavrik
Forgot your password?