YouTube "TV" Show for Star Citizen

Casper

Lieutenant
Mar 16, 2016
RSI Handle
IamCasper
Hi !

I’m planning on making a Star Citizen youtube show, featuring pirates & outlaws.

The style is going to be a mix of „Hunt for Red October/Crimson Tide meets Pirates of the Caribbean meets The A-Team“.

The story is about the „Jolly Rogers“ Crew, which became really successful in their raids. High ranking officers in the military believe that it’s part due to the main characters Godfather, who holds the rank of an admiral and is entrusted with the prosecution of pirates. Some officers of the admiralty built a rouge alliance to specifically hunt down the Jolly Rogers Crew. A cat and mouse game begins, where none of the participants really knows, which ones which.

While it's still a Sci-Fi show, I do want to pick up some social issues in our society, with a very simple but dangerous thought. "If I can't be a part of society, why not tear it down and build a new one?"

I’m planning on drawing a relatively clear line between the pirates and the legal forces in form of ships and language.

Visual Style

Since I’m planning on having different pirate chapters/clans they will all differ from each another.

The Jolly Rogers crew will be using a couple of vanguards warden and the retaliator as their main ships. Others will use the caterpillar and the cutlass as their backbone of the fleet.

The military will be using more role specific ships like the Hornet or the Gladius.

Language

The language will have the biggest impact.

While the military will use the typical distinctive military language, the pirates won’t.
Instead they’re using their own vocabulary, mostly derived form gaming e.g. spotting, yolorunner, noob etc. Plus the pirates should communicate a lot calmer than their opponents. The pirates should be -in general- more comfortable with dangerous situations.

What am I looking for?

I’m looking for people who want to participate in the making. May it be a piloting, lending ships, filming or voice acting. There will be lots to do.
If you’re willing to help, send me a pm and let me know what you want to do.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Can I be the merchant that gets raided every episode?
I've written my own lines
"Don't worry ensigns this is the safest space lane in all the EEU."

"Get that cargo onboard as SAP, I'll be in the bar."

"Blips on the radar? Adjust course to that super safe asteroid field."

"Please stop shooting! I'll let you takethe ensigns as slaves!"

"Wah wah wah"

Reactions: Casper
Forgot your password?