Zeus

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Don't jinx it guys.
The thing I'm looking forward to most with the Zeus MK II CL ist basically getting a Freelancer MAX with a view.
If that gets ruined I'm gonna run around in circles, bawling my pretty little eyes out!
No strutting whatsoever!

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
It might just be nostalgia or some sort of Stockholm syndrome but I still really like flying the connie.
Definitely Stockholm Syndrome. With regular, powerful doses of buff to the Connie lineup.
2x size 2 --> 1 size 3 shield
2x size 4 + 2 size 5 --> 4x size 5 pilot guns
many iterations on handling improvements
P-72 buffed for both racing and combat
manned turrets NOW BUFFED from 2x size 2 --> 2x size 3 guns

The Phoenix party boat is now a better combat ship than the Redeemer, or will be once the latest announced changes are brought in.

The Zeus's are the first ships in many, many patches that are interesting to me. The flight deck view is amazing, and as I primarily want 'explorer' gameplay, the ES hits all the boxes ++ for my daily driver.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
The Phoenix party boat is now a better combat ship than the Redeemer, or will be once the latest announced changes are brought in.
I have to admit, as much as I love the Phoenix, this change in the status of these 2 is absolutely bullshit & whichever devs / CIG staff decided to make them deserves to feel ashamed of themselves until this is corrected.

Forgot your password?