1.1.5 PTU is LIVE!!!

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
PATCHISHERE!PATCHISHERE!PATCHISHERE!PATCHISHERE!PATCHISHERE!PATCHISHERE!PATCHISHERE!PATCHISHERE!PATCHISHERE!PATCHISHERE!PATCHISHERE!PATCHISHERE!PATCHISHERE!PATCHISHERE!

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
patch notes/ announcement here: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/272309/1-1-5-publish-to-ptu

I'm pretty much only downloading this because you can now see if you have access to star marine. I might participate in the ptu further on when they have more content that benefits me, but I don't play AC that often and don't own either of the new ships. Still, I'm glad that they released it, and grateful for the dedication they have shown by doing it on a Saturday

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
I shot down a Super Hornet in a P-52 Merlin. Of course, I then found out that the Hornet is having maneuverability glitches.

Beauseant

Commander
Jun 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Beauseant
I haven't been able to launch a Merlin into a game yet... not quite sure whats going on yet i just keep getting a loading screen forever.... for ev er

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
I haven't been able to launch a Merlin into a game yet... not quite sure whats going on yet i just keep getting a loading screen forever.... for ev er
Which part of the loading process? For me, I have the PTU installed on my spindle hdd, not ssd, so it takes a while to load. From when I hit "launch game" on the launcher, it takes 20-30 seconds to load up the game in a new window, ~10 seconds to go full screen, and about 45-60+ seconds at the loading page after all the ads, before the hanger loads

Beauseant

Commander
Jun 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Beauseant
The game loads just fine but when I try to launch or join a game in a Merlin Its just a loading screen on loop... longest i sat and waited was about 30 mins

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Just my 2c.

Merlin should NEVER EVER EVER be able to kill a Hornet.
Like EVER !!!!!

Hornets shields and armor should withstand constant shooting from a Merlin 24/7.

It is there for annoyance factor. That is it.
To make you wanna kill it and get away from your main target (Constellation).

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
Just my 2c.

Merlin should NEVER EVER EVER be able to kill a Hornet.
Like EVER !!!!!

Hornets shields and armor should withstand constant shooting from a Merlin 24/7.

It is there for annoyance factor. That is it.
To make you wanna kill it and get away from your main target (Constellation).
The Merlin have the same guns, like a normal ship, soo it can kill a Hornet. The Hornet is not the best ship or something that sould be op because it is more expensive. If some hornet is killed by a Merlin it means the Hornet pilot is really bad or the Merlin pilot really great. It's not the ship what determines who win in the space.

Forgot your password?