10k members achievement unlocked!

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
There are other Orgs?!?!?! Dammit. I'm already with this one, so.... eh.
I was told that until BETA ends, the other ORG's were all just placeholders, and only TEST was active, because only TESTers were allowed to play Star Citizen?
Like... I thought ADI was something Montoya made up to help us practice shitposting....

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
@Montoya I was surprised when you said we only had 500 or so members active. Are all these people waiting until the game goes live? Congrats on your hard work. I can just imagine how much effort you put into growing this organization. Now we need to get more members active!
A 10% activity rate is good even when there is an actual game!

To have this level of activity now, during a game that is in alpha is already very impressive!

As we get into beta or launch there will be a huge spike in activity as other 90% of the lurkers start making a come back.

Soven Taliesyn

Space Marshal
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn
Sweet! Is this when you hit the reset button, drop us all to orgless state and lol? :)
The ultimate TROLOLOLOLOLOL

I was part of the org before we even had 1000 people. Hipster TEST member I was.
I was in before 2k, does that count?

A 10% activity rate is good even when there is an actual game!

To have this level of activity now, during a game that is in alpha is already very impressive!

As we get into beta or launch there will be a huge spike in activity as other 90% of the lurkers start making a come back.
Indeed. I don't play a lot of games and don't want to burn out on star citizen before release.

Forgot your password?