15 free games, 1 each day on EPIC

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
Those are some really fucking good games. I'm not a huge fan of EGS but I'll take free AAA games.
The Witcher 3, Metal Gear, Far Cry 5, Horizon... That's an awesome selection right there. And they gave away for free some other frigging good games in the past: Subnautica, Watchdogs I and II, Elite Dangerous, Surviving Mars, The Whole Batman Arkham trilogy, Farming Simulator, Into the Breach, Just Cause 4, a buncj of Lego Batman/DC games, Mutant Year Zero, Rebel Galaxy, the Shadowrun trilogy, Civ VI, both Scapists I and II, and a miriad of other "minor" games.

My kid and I are amassing a small fortune in games that will compete with my Steam backlog soon. :)

azirafaelsish

Ensign
Jan 11, 2024
RSI Handle
azirafaelsish
I totally get what you mean about not being a huge fan of EGS, but hey, free AAA games are hard to resist. By the way, I'm new on this forum, but I wanted to mention something cool I came across recently. Have you heard about games you can win real money? It's worth checking out if you're interested in adding some extra excitement to your gaming sessions.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?