3.19 LIVE LATER TODAY!

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Did the tutorial, worked mostly fine, then went and checked out New Lorville. It's friggin huge and looks great (If I ignore the couple of holes into the void cos some block of buildings/ground is missing)! Being able to fly under all the bridges, even at ground level if you exit the zone fast enough, is a really welcome change, and I love the tunnels through the buildings, such a nice touch, will make for graet race tracks!

One thing that still bothers me is that my ship keeps bouncing up into the air upon exiting the seat. This was the case since 3.18. Workaround is to turn off engines, but I keep forgetting it and was stranded on more than one occasion cos I couldn't reach my ship after jumping off lol

Lorville and Area18 chugs a bit more than in 3.18 but not by much, perforamnce seems to be about the same as before.
I also have most of my items except for the ones I collected a couple hours ago before the patch, those are gone forever I think.

So far so good, gonna be running some missions tomorrow to see if it holds up!

ScreenShot-2023-05-17_02-59-15-84A.jpg

Reactions: PlayWithMeOrDie

PlayWithMeOrDie

Commander
Apr 7, 2023
RSI Handle
Iegatus
Did the tutorial, worked mostly fine, then went and checked out New Lorville. It's friggin huge and looks great (If I ignore the couple of holes into the void cos some block of buildings/ground is missing)! Being able to fly under all the bridges, even at ground level if you exit the zone fast enough, is a really welcome change, and I love the tunnels through the buildings, such a nice touch, will make for graet race tracks!

One thing that still bothers me is that my ship keeps bouncing up into the air upon exiting the seat. This was the case since 3.18. Workaround is to turn off engines, but I keep forgetting it and was stranded on more than one occasion cos I couldn't reach my ship after jumping off lol

Lorville and Area18 chugs a bit more than in 3.18 but not by much, perforamnce seems to be about the same as before.
I also have most of my items except for the ones I collected a couple hours ago before the patch, those are gone forever I think.

So far so good, gonna be running some missions tomorrow to see if it holds up!

View attachment 24570
aUEC? Ship upgrades? Are they intact?

CRISS9000

Space Marshal
Jul 13, 2016
RSI Handle
criss9000
so far i only tried to put a TS2 in my carrack, to no avail. loadout manager is still potato'd. and no, the tractor tool can't, mass limit.

Reactions: PlayWithMeOrDie

PlayWithMeOrDie

Commander
Apr 7, 2023
RSI Handle
Iegatus
aUEC? Ship upgrades? Are they intact?

To answer my own question (lol sad), I can confirm (at least for me) that aUEC is not affected. All there. Buuut all your ship upgrades are gone lol. Just in case someone is wondering...

Picked Lorville as my starting location. Everything is smooth at the moment. Terminals are working, lifts aren't deadly, the trains are on time, etc.

Squadron 42 - Star Citizen Screenshot 2023.05.17 - 14.17.51.91.png

Last edited:
Forgot your password?