3 years later I finally decided to join!

vila4480

Lieutenant
Feb 21, 2017
RSI Handle
ViLa_4480
Hi guys! My name is vila4480 and I'm a regular streamer and viewer on Twitch! I've been following the Test Squadron's progress over time and then later I realized that most of my favorite streamers are all on here! namely ErikMcKetten, Bod699, Fallaste, Captain_Richard, Badnewsbaron, Supremetokyo, Wykstrom and Myre_TEST, The_Moonshiners! (I tend to lurk around).

I'm from Portugal and I'm an original backer for Star Citizen. One of my favorite games of all time was Freelancer and Freespace and those games really drove me into Star Citizen.

I love role-playing - even though i suck at it - but i also love management games, so i'm looking forward to the more technical and less combat-focused activities. Right now I've got an Endeavour, which i plan to use as a mobile medical centre or upgrade to a farming station! :smile:

The first game I remember playing was Jet-Set Willy on the ZX Spectrum. I know... I'm old.

I play all sorts of games. I currently have 50 games installed on steam - and I'm not afraid of saying that I play all of them! But I mostly like building/strategy/simulation games. I was a Guild Wars 1-2 guild leader for 5 years and I handled forums, voip, ads, etc. I'm also a multimedia designer so I may be able to help out if you ever need my assistance.

I was invited to Test_Squadron by Montoya back in May, 2014 (still have that invitation!). I had heard of Test Squadron before on the SC forums, but I never joined because i was unsure what my plans were for SC.

My RSI Handle is ViLa_4480, but on twitch, youtube, steam I'm always vila4480 :slight_smile:

Chewbacca > Picard > new Kirk > old Kirk

http://www.twitch.tv/vila4480

Last edited:
Forgot your password?