marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Confirmed and thanks. Your questions got me looking for answers. This actually was the first time that I noticed the unequip choice so I unequipped my primary rifle, the one on the front. After the unequip rifle the shotgun on my back became my primary weapon and the sniper rifle became my secondary weapon.
At least my problem is solved, now your problem, do you have enough credits to buy goods? To check your credits, open Mobiglas in PU, top right

upload_2016-12-2_19-55-47.png

I still have 6070 aUEC left

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Here is what I learned and this work every time in 2.5 (to go around eventual buggs that is with the guns) as is now that will be fixed in 2.6 update. First of only guns that work 100% every time and never bugg out stop working is 1 Laser pistol(electric pistol) 2 Electric shootgun and 2 sniperrifle tho sniper have no scoope for now but it work.

To be 100% shore you have guns on you that you chosen make shore you bought them it should say equip, then make shore all is unequiped then leave Arc Corp for this is where you put em on and it will work every time. Why you leave with out them is to get around the gun stop working bug.
Now load back in to Arc Corp go to wepon store, if you have aditional space suit at this point put on one that you don't want to use or take of the one you have if you only have one. at this time equip the guns one at the time DO NOT try them out or any thing else or you might have do do all this over again... just equip.

Ok So now you chosen your guns go an put on the space suit you want to have on and guns should apear on you. Now leave Arc Corp go in to PU (crusader) spawn a ship fly of out side Olisar gunfree safe zone, EVA leave ship or if you are in like a Freelancer just go on to the back and try the guns out. They all should work now, as mentioned above order of guns are 1, 2 or 3, V to holster gun..
One thing you do need to buy to keep them working is amo yes you can pick up free amo at Kareah as some will sugest now, but that is not a guarantied for success-.. :P I go in regularly in store at Olisar and jut buy 3 pack of amo every now and then and it keep the guns working just fine 100% of the time ;)

Hope this give ya a ide what is needed for now, we have some small buggs to battle some time, this make shore guns never bug out on ya..
and as said this will be fixed in 2.6 and all will get alot better :smile:

Cheers :beers:

Iffadrim

Commander
Nov 24, 2016
RSI Handle
Iffadrim
Huh, thats a lot of.

I tried, to try it yesterday (I write it, because my time for trial was short)
Then flew to a satelite -> went into pirate dogfight
And before I could finish off the pirates, I had to do other things.
After went back to pc I was dcded cause of inactivity...

Forgot your password?