Anniversary Sale Mega Thread - Its Done - Hammer & Hawk Available until Dec 11th

Raither

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Dr_McLaren
It happened again. I'm trusting the rework to "wow" me, even though I already loved it with all its hangups and interior that made very little sense

Bought the Anniversary 2017 Origin Jumpworks 315P today, added to my tiny fleet of Hawk LTI, Nox, and a Gladius to Cutlass Black CCU. Bounty Hunter, Merc and Exploration.

If not for the window for your shins feet and knees strangeness, I probably would have bought the X1 Pathfinder too...

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Because he bought an 890J if I read that right.
Thanks that helps and i completely understand.
It happened again. I'm trusting the rework to "wow" me, even though I already loved it with all its hangups and interior that made very little sense

Bought the Anniversary 2017 Origin Jumpworks 315P today, added to my tiny fleet of Hawk LTI, Nox, and a Gladius to Cutlass Black CCU. Bounty Hunter, Merc and Exploration.

If not for the window for your shins feet and knees strangeness, I probably would have bought the X1 Pathfinder too...
If you want to put lti on your 315 you could buy a CCU from Gamma to 315 then once a low cost LTI ship comes for sale again under 55 upgrade it to gamma then use your gamma to 315 upgrade.(Id say the avenger but im not sure if its always available.)

Raither

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Dr_McLaren
Thanks that helps and i completely understand.

If you want to put lti on your 315 you could buy a CCU from Gamma to 315 then once a low cost LTI ship comes for sale again under 55 upgrade it to gamma then use your gamma to 315 upgrade.(Id say the avenger but im not sure if its always available.)
Here's to hoping something LTI goes on sale before it's too late, thanks for the tip!

If not, 5 year ins. doesn't suck at all, but nice to have LTI if you can I guess. One less thing to worry about considering games/MMO's have a good 10+ year lifespan and are still going in some cases and I see SC being around for a very, very long time

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
45 minutes late... Twitter definitely says 12:00pm, but nothing yet on their you tubes, facie pages, or twitter books...

They did have this image on twitter. It was one of the two images for today's sale.

DPvPEqiUQAA9UkU.jpg

Forgot your password?