Another amazing milestone to announce!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I don't know why Russia get all the credit when it is obviously VirtualAss/Nobforcer. Yet another idea stolen off someone else propped up by money rather than effort.

It's either that, or Montoya from the Future has come back to artificially lower TEST recruiting so when the game launches properly the membership balloons like a star going Super Nova and TEST makes history. You can't be the fastest growing org come launch if you have already recruited everyone.

Yep, that'll be it, it's retroactive membership management by use of time-machine.

Sintha

Space Marshal
Sep 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Sintha
That's one motivated person, I couldn't even be bother to insert a gif with the 'haters gonna hate' strut. Instead i copy/ pasted this from google.

Reactions: Mich Angel

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
The more disliked and controversial you are, the more fanatic those who follow you. I'm not saying I would fly an Aurora into the sun for the glorious leader, but... wait, that's exactly what I'm saying. Roadtrip to sun, who's with me!?

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
What can one say but woohoo, yeaah!
Now we know at least one spent time and energy of his life to attend to the video post. :thumbsup::thumbsdown: like or dislike confirm that :joy:
Or! As one once said, not the smartest hen in the hen house so it seem!
Or! Where's the fox always outsmart the hen by not draw attention to it self as it's not announcing its presence like the hen do!

:joy::joy::joy:

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Congratulations.

I did a quick search for how much it costs for Youtube votes, and saw 200 likes offered for $3. Looks like someone loves you enough to spend $15.

The amusing thing is that apparently dislikes have just as much effect as likes when it comes to Youtube calculating video popularity. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
It amazes me that someone could spend $15 for 200 "thumbs up" emojis. They should be saving that money for the anniversary sale! $15 bucks is almost half an Aurora! And an Aurora has a pant load more pixels than a "thumbs up" emoji!

Forgot your password?