Closed

Heartwood

Space Marshal
Oct 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Heartwood
but it's 60 month insurance instead of LTI.
The P-52 never came stand alone with LTI. You only can get an P-52 LTI with the Andromeda LTI.
Oh! Damn. That explains a lot. What about the P-72? Was it a stand alone ship with LTI at some point? Thanks for the information!
And the 60 month ensurance is a nice offer, but i will try to shoot LTI whenever possible.

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
Since the ship isn't even hangar ready yet, I'd personally wait til the November sale and buy one for $30 with 6 years of insurance, probably. All we have now is basic hull insurance, if you put any upgraded components on a ship, you'll have to add them to a policy and start paying or be prepared to replace them at your own cost. Also, I think the P-72 and Lynx rover come with the Constellation Phoenix, so maybe get yourself an LTI Phoenix or Phoenix Emerald?

Heartwood

Space Marshal
Oct 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Heartwood
I actually have one Archimedes with 60 months in my fleet. I wanted LTI on the mustang beta. Because this ship is so cheap, i dont have any suitable CCUs. I do have a dragonfly, but it's euqal cost and therefore not available in the CCU upgrade system on the RSI website.

The Archimedes would be the only 30$ LTI token i know of, to do the trick. I have 0 experience with 0$ CCUs. Maybe there is a way?

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
What about the P-72? Was it a stand alone ship with LTI at some point?
I think it was, but don't quote me on that.

Also, I think the P-72 and Lynx rover come with the Constellation Phoenix, so maybe get yourself an LTI Phoenix or Phoenix Emerald?
LTI phoenixes will be, if anything, even harder to find. The emerald is a decent bet, though, if you can find someone willing to part with it.

Heartwood

Space Marshal
Oct 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Heartwood
Hm.. i don't want a phoenix to get to the P-72.

Yeah, i think i joined SC at the basket of mini ship sale and there it was included. Might have missed the actual concept phase there, but i do think it had one? I will keep the thread open, but thanks for all the great input!

Forgot your password?