Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Disco Lando said:
[@Azmodeth

Hiya. It Disco. One of the producers of ATV, show editor, and the guy that created the poster you see in the background of the last four episodes of Around the Verse.

As someone already pointed out, the image behind the hosts on Around the Verse is from the specialized opening to ATV #42 that I created. What you're seeing is a cartoon version of a Xi'an and Banu having tea and civilized conversation, and a Vanduul gamer being berated over XBL. Probably because he's a TKer. Don't play video games with the Vanduul. They're not to be trusted.

But more importantly, these are cartoon depictions of existing in-fiction alien races.

I can state completely, unequivocally, and without hesitation that what you see if you choose to watch ATV is our own brand of silliness, humor, and "professionalism," and is in no way influenced, coordinated, or partnered with any of the silliness, humor, and *cough*professionalism*cough* exhibited by TEST.

We're not THAT crazy.

DL
Next best thing to an endorsement of TEST AND it is now on the Front page!

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Why did I read that thread? I feel like my brain just drowned, and not from drinking lol. So should we get a new logo? ;) Also we should send this guy a thank you card or something for all the free advertising he did for us, maybe send him a t-shirt with our logo on it? huh? huh? ;) You know you want to.

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Why did I read that thread? I feel like my brain just drowned, and not from drinking lol. So should we get a new logo? ;) Also we should send this guy a thank you card or something for all the free advertising he did for us, maybe send him a t-shirt with our logo on it? huh? huh? ;) You know you want to.
RussianJ did send him an invite to join TEST, still awaiting his response...

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
RussianJ did send him an invite to join TEST, still awaiting his response...
If money wasn't tight for me I would try to send him one of our shirts hahaha. But really theres something wrong with that guy or hes just trolling, either way this only has positive sides for us :)

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
All this proved is that what we are doing IS working and working well.

Scarthian

The Shadow Broker
Feb 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Scarthian
God the drugs this dude must be taking I would love to try myself cause this is some next level stuff. It almost makes me want to go on the actual forums if this is the type of crazy it has. What's even better is the people shutting him down with logic and facts aren't even in our Org. We don't even have to fight the battle everyone else is doing it for us lol. Haters gonna Hate, Don't drink the Kool aid, etc.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
@Azmodeth

Hiya. It Disco. One of the producers of ATV, show editor, and the guy that created the poster you see in the background of the last four episodes of Around the Verse.

As someone already pointed out, the image behind the hosts on Around the Verse is from the specialized opening to ATV #42 that I created. What you're seeing is a cartoon version of a Xi'an and Banu having tea and civilized conversation, and a Vanduul gamer being berated over XBL. Probably because he's a TKer. Don't play video games with the Vanduul. They're not to be trusted.

But more importantly, these are cartoon depictions of existing in-fiction alien races.

I can state completely, unequivocally, and without hesitation that what you see if you choose to watch ATV is our own brand of silliness, humor, and "professionalism," and is in no way influenced, coordinated, or partnered with any of the silliness, humor, and*cough*professionalism*cough* exhibited by TEST.

We're not THAT crazy.

DL

Best response ever by Disco

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
i read that in the subway, people were staring at me when i burst out laughing at the raptor thingie.

that test dinosaw/sockpuppet logo is hilarious.

Reactions: Krystal LeChuck

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Lol TEST RAPTOR! We have a raptor now? HAHAHHAHHA XDDDD Waat

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
Lol TEST RAPTOR! We have a raptor now? HAHAHHAHHA XDDDD Waat
TEST Alliance (in EVE) has the MMD (Middle-Management Dino) as their mascot.

I still think it should have been the Grand Galactic Inquisitor from Venture Bros.

Forgot your password?