Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
rlex
>ATLAS DEFENSE INDUSTRIES
>1488 MEMBERS
\o

Honestly, with that set of rules...

A. All leadership positions in ADI (Division Heads, Team Leaders, Recruiters, etc) must be primary members of the ADI org. Org tags and signatures must be visible at all times. Membership in affiliate orgs must be approved on a case by case basis.

B. Membership in ADI requires all members to be a primary member of the ADI org and *must not* be set as affiliate. They may join 'club style' affiliate orgs, but leadership reserves the right to black list orgs, or prohibit membership if said membership poses a security risk to ADI.

C. Affiliate members with ADI are NOT allowed.

D. At no time may any member of ADI be a affliate of an organization that practices piracy.

E. Attempts to hide or redact org status from ADI leadership or the general public will result in the immediate termination of any member caught doing so, in all cases. Even if the affiliate org membership in and of itself is not an issue.

F. ADI is an *exclusive* organization. All members are required to set ADI as their primary organization and may not join other organizations.

Restricting affiliates? No thx.

Reactions: Darquesse

PhosphorusForFun

Space Marshal
Mar 14, 2015
RSI Handle
PhosphorusForFun
HandsomeHank: Note to self: do not to join Atlas Defense Industries. Those guys are crazy, and not the fun kind of crazy like TEST. :p

XDXD
Sorry if this stuff has already been highlighted but reading through it first, JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH!!!!!

Reactions: Reptar Khan

Ichiru

Space Marshal
Aug 15, 2014
RSI Handle
Ichiru
>ATLAS DEFENSE INDUSTRIES
>1488 MEMBERS
\o

Honestly, with that set of rules...

A. All leadership positions in ADI (Division Heads, Team Leaders, Recruiters, etc) must be primary members of the ADI org. Org tags and signatures must be visible at all times. Membership in affiliate orgs must be approved on a case by case basis.

B. Membership in ADI requires all members to be a primary member of the ADI org and *must not* be set as affiliate. They may join 'club style' affiliate orgs, but leadership reserves the right to black list orgs, or prohibit membership if said membership poses a security risk to ADI.

C. Affiliate members with ADI are NOT allowed.

D. At no time may any member of ADI be a affliate of an organization that practices piracy.

E. Attempts to hide or redact org status from ADI leadership or the general public will result in the immediate termination of any member caught doing so, in all cases. Even if the affiliate org membership in and of itself is not an issue.

F. ADI is an *exclusive* organization. All members are required to set ADI as their primary organization and may not join other organizations.

Restricting affiliates? No thx.
I find the limiting peoples options on how they play the game to be the most distasteful.....actually everything about that org leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
It was my first kind-of org. I never quite got in as I hadn't pledge yet and they okay your app on mumble . But I am still signed onto their forums (get org updates for meetings once in a while and keep not un-inviting) SOOOOO glad I didn't finish up the app process. They (or at least a few of "they") are cray cray.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
So let me say something here now that it has come to light in this fashion. When the whole mess started with ADI recruiting people that had signed up but not even posted or anything on RSI we set about to brainwash and subconsciously imprint several of their members with images of Black and Yellow, Montoya, Raptors, the word TEST, and the word RSI. You know the standard stuff.

This worked well for a while with them feeding us information and we even got several of them to join us permanently which reduced our numbers in ADI but those that stayed kept giving and giving without knowing it. However like all good brainwashing some of them just go bad when they see or read something that relates to their imprinting and in this case the guy obviously saw a Xi'an and immediately saw the similarity to a raptor which broke his brain a bit leading to the post and rants. This is unavoidable unfortunately but we are still perfecting the program.

@RussianJ it still appears that V1.0 was a success and we'll correct the Raptor thing in 2.0 ok? I'm thinking we use bears next time in the programming.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
So let me say something here now that it has come to light in this fashion. When the whole mess started with ADI recruiting people that had signed up but not even posted or anything on RSI we set about to brainwash and subconsciously imprint several of their members with images of Black and Yellow, Montoya, Raptors, the word TEST, and the word RSI. You know the standard stuff.

This worked well for a while with them feeding us information and we even got several of them to join us permanently which reduced our numbers in ADI but those that stayed kept giving and giving without knowing it. However like all good brainwashing some of them just go bad when they see or read something that relates to their imprinting and in this case the guy obviously saw a Xi'an and immediately saw the similarity to a raptor which broke his brain a bit leading to the post and rants. This is unavoidable unfortunately but we are still perfecting the program.

@RussianJ it still appears that V1.0 was a success and we'll correct the Raptor thing in 2.0 ok? I'm thinking we use bears next time in the programming.
My fully armed and weaponized propaganda is operational ahead of schedule and already effecting the masses I see.

In recondition of all the awesome stuff to come out of this I think it is time to offer up some prizes for best RSI sig banner that involves last nights mind blowing propaganda!

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
Hey @Montoya , isn't your avatar the bunny skull from Donnie Darko?

nevermind, just got to the post.....

I wish they hadn't closed it, it was getting fun

Last edited:

Haxta

Captain
May 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Haxta

As a former member of ADI, this explains some things. Can you please remove the phantom smell of cinnamon rolls whenever people send me a PM on the forums? It's pretty handy but there is not a cinnabon for 6000 miles and I'm starting to go insane.

EDIT: This whole thread was such a delight. Like finding a 20 in your jeans.

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Xi'An have been interacting with humans longer than previous thought.

Behold Franklin the Xi'an

They just wore baseball hats, handkerchiefs, and hard shell backpacks.

Last edited:
Reactions: mromutt

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
IDK he's on probation and current leader of his Org. How many of our guys have got probation? I mean on the forums...
So what you're saying is that our strategies are so hyperlogical that they appear as drunken bumblings in the dark to people and so frustrating to our enemies that they are going out of their way to get themselves banned while we continue to ride high. We couldn't have done this any better if we were directly controlling them as a subsidiary of ourselves.

Forgot your password?