Did CIG just tease Theaters of War?

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Well, actually... there aren't many basements in Texas, and those that do exist frequently flood... so they're a bad place to keep our time machines. That's why we use the garage. Besides, it's a little more comfortable if the time machine doesn't make you appear 6 feet under ground mud.
Logic is not authorized you need to drink alot more beer then respond back to this post over and out.

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
My God he was eloquent. What happened?
Let me brainstorm some:

happened to everyone:

-private television (infotainment, commercials) -> cerebrally active consumtion of books got replaced by passive consumtion of tv shows that got ever more stupid as the demand increased
-social media in general (twitter, facebook, youtube etc.) -> multiplier of the above - had a chance to turn passive into active consumtion but also reduced attention span futher
-mobile phones in particular (selfies, sms, whatsapp) -> mobile phones helped tremendously to reduce the intellectual horizon of many individuals to a point in space (me, myself and I)

special case USA (within western hemisphere):

-replacement of biology with bible studies in schools - but no worries, as with most USA trends, copycats are coming up in european countries (soonTM)

short and quick summary:

media and education created idiocy

idiocy creates idiocracy

Forgot your password?