Division idea: Torpedo Delivery Services

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77

For no reason at all, and surely because it has nothing to do with the arrival of stealth bombers, I was wondering if anybody would be interested in a bomber group that could deliver ordinance to clients in a timely and efficient manner?

Job requirements are that you are able to work long hours in dark environments, have patience as you wait for your client to arrive at their coordinates and can deliver a payload with precision.

If this is you, then consider applying for a position with the Torpedo Deliver Services!

https://testsquadron.com/groups/torpedo-delivery-services.13/

View attachment 6491
Is this just a ploy to get more of us to buy a bomber?

If so I'm in. Got me one o' dem Glad I ... Her type ships

Peter Deynholm

Space Marshal
Sep 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Jean_Lafritte

For no reason at all, and surely because it has nothing to do with the arrival of stealth bombers, I was wondering if anybody would be interested in a bomber group that could deliver ordinance to clients in a timely and efficient manner?

Job requirements are that you are able to work long hours in dark environments, have patience as you wait for your client to arrive at their coordinates and can deliver a payload with precision.

If this is you, then consider applying for a position with the Torpedo Deliver Services!

https://testsquadron.com/groups/torpedo-delivery-services.13/

View attachment 6491
My job description seems to fit this role accurately, but the downside is that I may or may not have a ship to do this role. Should I borrow one from fellow TEST members in the verse or am I not qualified for this role?
The job description doesn't say you have to be qualified.
:upside_down:

matteas

Space Marshal
Nov 23, 2016
RSI Handle
matteas
I wonder if you can disable Quantum jumping safeties. If so I can use my aurora to Q-jump into something. force = ( mass of aurora ) * ( 0.2*c to 0m/s in 1 sec)
force =2.2634330579E+16 Newtons

I think that should be enough not sure we might need to use a starfarer

Forgot your password?