Done it again :) .

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Along with your 600i that's a lovely selection of ships that cover a lot of game mechanics :-)

Part of the fun of making a little collection is discovering what your play style is and what types of craft you get your enjoyment from and refining it in that direction.

As with everything it's important not to overdo it, the game isn't going anywhere but if it's within your means, enjoy!

Last edited:

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Part of the fun of making a little collection is discovering what your play style is and what types of craft you get your enjoyment from and refining it in that direction.
You here, with your most serious BobFace, telling me there's play styles other than just crashing into things? I believe it not!
So there's only one direction to refine really: Bigger ship, more crashing power.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
You here, with your most serious BobFace, telling me there's play styles other than just crashing into things? I believe it not!
So there's only one direction to refine really: Bigger ship, more crashing power.
Yes! Bigger ships! Bigger Boom! Very, well not satisfying, but the emotion is similar in an AW CRAP NOT AGAIN sort of way. Hard to describe. If you do it right, it can even earn you a crime stat so you can finally have that lunch, dinner, or sleep you've been putting off.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Yes, you will get points from the judges for damage and depending on the ship aggression, but where is the style? Where is the 21 Aurora impact on a Idris main-gun with the 21st mighty Aurora surviving the impact which detaches that s10 only to curl round in a beautiful spiralling helix detonating against the ships bridge sending it and all who sailed on it straight to Hades (the Greek God of the dead, not the system).

Forgot your password?