Evocati patch notes no longer under NDA

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Its about time.

The patch notes were always leaked immediately, so whats the point?

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/1/thread/evocati-patch-notes-a-new-home/6612538

"Over the years though, we've recognized that certain aspects of the Evocati Test Flight would benefit from being public-facing. Historically, Evocati Patch notes have been confined to a private section of Spectrum, visible only to those testers who have signed an NDA. However, we have decided to make a change moving forward. We will begin to release the Evocati Patch Notes publicly, "

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I was under the impression not everything in the PTU will necessarily reach live and may never happen - am I mistaken in that or is there a slight risk of a subsection of backers bringing out the REEEEE when something from the Evo notes doesn't make it to Live? "I've need disrespected by broken promises again REEEEE!"

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
While I'm thankful to all of the avocados diligently enduring the testing of the evo testing to help the devs locate & fix the various bugs created through the process of development, I'm also understanding of CIG holding back things that are clear issues that might break the game for the most part until they can find & resolve the issues. No reeeeee-ing from me over this. Whenever they are working on new things to improve the game, I'm happy.

• Glorious
Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
This change pertains specifically to the patch notes, and does not otherwise change the NDA's continuing coverage of the Evocati program
**the NDA otherwise remains fully in effect when it comes to visuals, access, or other content**

Forgot your password?